The World News Media

Daily text, Tuesday, October 11. 2016

Queen Esther

donnertsag  1. 9.jpg

156.jpg

( Serve God Loyally Despite “Many Tribulations”)

I see in my body another law warring against the law of my mind and leading me captive to sin’s law that is in my body. Miserable man that I am!—Rom. 7:23, 24.

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/dt/r1/lp-e/2016/10/11

Satan would like to destroy your relationship with Jehovah, whether with frontal attacks of persecution or by slowly nibbling away at your faith through subtle attacks. One of the most effective subtle tactics Satan uses is discouragement. The apostle Paul admitted to feeling discouraged at times. Now, why would Paul—a spiritual “giant” who likely was a member of the first-century governing body—call himself a “miserable man”? Paul said that he felt this way because of his imperfections. He really wanted to do what was right, but he felt another force working against him. If you on occasion struggle with such feelings, do you not find it comforting to know that even the apostle Paul faced a similar challenge? w14 9/15 2:12

• Views 121
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

( Serve God Loyally Despite “Many Tribulations”) I see in my body another law warring against the law of my mind and leading me captive to sin’s law that is in my body. Miserable man that I am!—R

Dear Sister Queen Esther, Happy to inform you that I thoroughly enjoyed the Regional Convention held in Cape Town South Africa.  We were 17,350 in attendances and I really appreciate the video, d

thank you sis queen esther. I am miserable like Paul too, are you the same? 

Posted Images

Dear Sister Queen Esther,

Happy to inform you that I thoroughly enjoyed the Regional Convention held in Cape Town South Africa.  We were 17,350 in attendances and I really appreciate the video, drama's and all the talk.  The drama "Hope We do not see"

was  emotional when Jehovah save Jerusalem. Proverb 3: 5,6  Trust Jehovah with all our heart . 

13 minutes ago, Tennyson said:

Dear Sister Queen Esther,

Happy to inform you that I thoroughly enjoyed the Regional Convention held in Cape Town South Africa.  We were 17,350 in attendances and I really appreciate the video, drama's and all the talk.  The drama "Hope We do not see"

was  emotional when Jehovah save Jerusalem. Proverb 3: 5,6  Trust Jehovah with all our heart . 

Dear  Brother  Tennyson,

I  understand  you  so  good !  Yes,  it  was  a  wonderful  and  heart - touching  Convention ❤   WOW...  SO  many  attendees  in  South  Africa  ;o)    TRUST  JEHOVAH  WITH  ALL  OUR  HEART...    thats  so  true !      Thanks  for  your  nice  answer.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.