The World News Media

Lost all Hope! Prayed After Mom Died, Jehovah Brought Me Comforters!

Bible Speaks

“How great and wonderful Jehovah is!    Not to long ago I had lost my mother, a year and a half after my father had died. While I was near my mother’s hospital bed I said a prayer to Jehovah asking him to send some brothers or sisters to help me cope with the situation because I was by myself. At this time I was inactive for about 8 years, not sure if Jehovah would hear my prayer. 

No more than 20 minutes later a group of my mom’s close friends, which were sisters from the Babylon congregation on Long Island, New York, walked in the door. I gave way to tears seeing that Jehovah still heard my prayer and seeing that Jehovah knew what I was going to ask for even before I asked it. 

My mom was in Mt Sinai hospital in Manhattan which would’ve taken at least an hour to get to. Seeing this brings to mind Ezekiel 34:16 "The stray I will bring back, the injured I will bandage, and the weak I will strengthen.” Jehovah, being the wonderful Shepherd he is, brought this little sheep back home. At my lmitate Jesus convention I was extended the privilege of being an attendant which I happily accepted. Only with Jehovah’s help and guidance am I being extended these beautiful privileges and blessings. - Psalms 106:1" – Contributed 

IMG_0215.JPG

• Views 738
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.