The World News Media

HOW WAS THE PHYSICIAN OF JESUS ? ( read more )

Queen Esther

20525680_1564670030274478_8476859494728580192_n.jpg

HOW WAS THE PHYSICIAN OF JESUS ?

Genetically he is likely to inherit features of his mother Mary who was JEWS.
What are the physical features of the Edot Hamizraj Jewish ethnic group living in the eastern Mediterranean ?: Brunettes, large noses, wavy or curly hair.
Jesus had a beard.
His beard was trimmed and his hair clean and hairy.
He must have been of a strong constitution, expelled from the temple, without help from anyone, all those who traded. It took extraordinary physical stamina to travel across Palestine and proclaim his message.
To do that he must have been a strong man.
When he had resurrected, he had changed a lot, because not even his closest friends recognized him at first sight.
The body of Jesus was personally prepared by Jehovah.
(Recent slave information)

( translated  by  google )

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HOW WAS THE PHYSICIAN OF JESUS ? Genetically he is likely to inherit features of his mother Mary who was JEWS. What are the physical features of the Edot Hamizraj Jewish ethnic group living in

I often think of and describe Jesus' Jewish mother, Mary, as a female Danny Devito, if only to irritate Catholics who show Mary as an Anglo-Saxon white woman.  

I  THINK,  THATS  REALLY  NOT  BIBLE  LIKE !   All  okay  with  you  my  Brother  JTR ?   haha  never  heard  of  that

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.