Jump to content

Should I bleach my bath water?

Jack Ryan

Recommended Posts

  • Views 530
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member

It depends on the skin, the concentration, and the time of contact.  

The same as being able to pass your finger through the flame of a lit candle.

How much time ... makes all the difference.

Chlorine is a gas that will pass through plastic over time .... a bottle of household bleach is chlorine gas (sodium hypochlorite) dissolved in water, and if you set it aside for a year or so, what you will have left is briny salt water.

After you disinfect drinking water with chlorine, just set it aside for awhile, and the chlorine will "evaporate".

I disinfect my skin with household bleach, which is really about 95% water.  Never had any problem.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.