The World News Media

Jehovah Values You! – ?❤️?

Bible Speaks

Jehovah Values You ?❤️?

Jeremiah 31:3

From far away Jehovah appeared to me and said: “I have loved you with an everlasting love.
That is why I have drawn you to me with loyal love."

Nothing Can “Separate Us From God’s Love”

Jehovah Values You ?❤️?

The Bible directly teaches that God sees worth in each of his servants. For example, Jesus said: “Do not two sparrows sell for a coin of small value? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father’s knowledge. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Therefore have no fear: you are worth more than many sparrows.” (Matthew 10:29-31

?❤️?

Now we may begin to see Jesus’ point. If Jehovah places such value on a single sparrow, of how much greater worth is a human! As Jesus explained, Jehovah knows every detail about us. Why, the very hairs of our head are numbered!

?❤️?

Our hairs numbered? Some might assume that Jesus was being unrealistic here. Just think, though, about the hope of the resurrection. How intimately Jehovah must know us in order to re-create us! He values us so much that he remembers every detail, including our genetic code and all our years of memories and experiences.* Numbering our hairs—of which the average head grows about 100,000—would be a simple feat by comparison.

?❤️?

What are some good works that Jehovah values? Certainly our efforts to imitate his Son, Jesus Christ. (1 Peter 2:21) One vital work that God values is the spreading of the good news of his Kingdom. At Romans 10:15, we read: “How comely are the feet of those who declare good news of good things!” We may not normally think of our lowly feet as being “comely,” or beautiful. But here they represent the efforts Jehovah’s servants make in preaching the good news. All such efforts are beautiful and precious in his eyes.—Matthew 24:14; 28:19, 20.

?❤️?

Tap on Video Link mp4 _____Enjoy! 

Your Heritage! 

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102002049?q=jer+31%3A3&p=par

IMG_7712.mp4

• Views 420
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jehovah Values You ?❤️? Jeremiah 31:3 3 From far away Jehovah appeared to me and said: “I have loved you with an everlasting love. That is why I have drawn you to me with loyal love."

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.