The World News Media

Do You Go to the Kingdom Hall OR a Lamentation Hall? ?

Bible Speaks

• Views 1.8k
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If we concentrate only on negative things we will not call our meeting places a Kingdom Hall but a Lamentation Hall.  Bro Rutherford called it a "Kingdom Hall," let's love and build up each other

We  can't  really  ask  Caleb  or  Sophia   But  we  could  see  here  posted  so  different  Kingdom  Halls...   Very  small  and  simple  congregation - rooms  on  little  is

Agreed! The only thing I would add is let's CONTINUE TO love and build up each other and give Jehovah and Lord Christ Jesus Our Praise! You make it sound like we are not.....   Which I am sure

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Bible Speaks said:

Bro Rutherford called it a "Kingdom Hall," let's love and build up each other and give Jehovah and Lord Christ Jesus Our Praise!

Agreed! The only thing I would add is let's CONTINUE TO love and build up each other and give Jehovah and Lord Christ Jesus Our Praise!

You make it sound like we are not.....:(   Which I am sure you didn't mean to.......:)

1 hour ago, Gone Fishing said:

Agreed! The only thing I would add is let's CONTINUE TO love and build up each other and give Jehovah and Lord Christ Jesus Our Praise!

You make it sound like we are not.....:(   Which I am sure you didn't mean to.......:)

@Gone Fishing

Keep up the hard work as times get worse. We need each other. Don't Give Up! Love is the key ? 

Thank you for your support!

????????

We  can't  really  ask  Caleb  or  Sophia :)  But  we  could  see  here  posted  so  different  Kingdom  Halls...   Very  small  and  simple  congregation - rooms  on  little  islands  or  very  poor  countries,  until  to  the  pompous, huge  Bethel  houses. Jehovah  is  there,  where  the  clean,  loving  hearts  waiting  of  him :xHE is judging  first  our  hearts  and  motivations !  Of  sure  HE  loves  a  beautiful  Kingdom  Hall,  but  just  as  that,  HE  loves  a  very  small  Kingdom  room,  which  I  posted  last  month ?  with  2  handful  of  HIS  people !   LOOK  HERE.....

REUNIÓN EN NICARAGUA.jpg

THAT  WAS  IN  NICARAGUA  -  maybe  only  1 elder...   and  ca. 10  Brothers / Sisters :x   Very  simple  but  so  familar :)   and  Jehovah's  Holy  Spirit  is  near  them  all   ? ? ? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•.  ? ? ?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.