The World News Media

How Would YOU Be Graded on This Test? - A chaplain organized a seminar called "moral recovery program" as per instruction by the President of the Philippines Fidel Ramos. ???

Bible Speaks

How Would YOU Be Graded on This Test? - A chaplain organized a seminar called "moral recovery program" as per instruction by the President of the Philippines Fidel Ramos.  ???

kimoon4- with a CO couple from Philippines -
Repost with their sharing experience ?

It all started when I was a special pioneer with my wife in a small island of Agutaya, province of Palawan, Philippines. A chaplain organized a seminar called "moral recovery program" as per instruction by the President of the Philippines Fidel Ramos.

Invited were teachers, councillors, policemen, barangay captains, religious leaders, Mayor and Vice Mayor. After discussing grafts and corruptions, he gave a psychological test mentioning that anyone who got zero in this test means a likewise contributor of corruption and deserves to be put to shame. His instructions was that he will mention 5 facts that will be answered Right or Wrong but reversed the answer upon writing in a piece of paper which we didn't follow.

One sample of question was : the unrighteous one must follow the righteous one as their model. After checking the paper, it so happen that all the 5 facts mentioned was Right but everybody answered Wrong by following the instruction.

After seeing the result, the chaplain was amazed, " is that only the representative of Jehovah Witnesses who got zero result?... the fact is, their answers all are true!” Then, the chaplain was asking me, ”why you did not follow the instruction?" I answered, because we need to follow Jesus' advice to let your word "yes mean yes, your no, no". (Matt 5:37)

The other participants were shouting and began protesting the result of the test, by saying "We just follow the instruction given, it's so unfair!". Then the chaplain said.. "The lesson of this test can be illustrated like this, how if your father ask you to kill people, then will you kill?!" Jehovah Witnesess' zero result proved that they firmly hold their strong moral standard. 

The chaplain said to the audience."there's nothing wrong to attend the church services of the kingdomhall of Jehovah's Witnesses." The wife of pentacostal church approached me and said.."Bro, what you have done is right".

After that test, people living at that area and nearby become more respect of JW ministry activity. ???

7DD51FAE-FF80-4F9C-804E-999E7C03EF00.jpeg

• Views 236
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How Would YOU Be Graded on This Test? - A chaplain organized a seminar called "moral recovery program" as per instruction by the President of the Philippines Fidel Ramos.  ??? kimoon4- with a CO

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.