The World News Media

When you say, NO one really loves me, Jehovah says.... ( Jeremiah 31. 3 NW)

Queen Esther

• Views 537
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

? ? ? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•.  ? ? ?

You're  welcome  my  Dear    I  know,  you  love  my  postings  so  much ! ENJOY  ALL...  dear  Blanchie   ? ? ? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•.  ? ? ? The  different  vide

Oh  my  dear  JTR.....  hahahaaaaaa.....   I  love  your  funny  night - comments    yes,  you're  NOT  one  of  the  anointed  Brothers !  I  think  NO  Harp  music  in  Heave

Posted Images

You're  welcome  my  Dear :x:)   I  know,  you  love  my  postings  so  much !

ENJOY  ALL...  dear  Blanchie   ? ? ? .•*¨`*•..¸???¸.•*¨`*•.  ? ? ?

The  different  video's,  posting  by  Kurt,  you  will  enjoy  too !  YES  :D

Look  by  -   *The Hands that are holding me*  -  wonderful  video's !

Oh  YES....   our  sister  @Blanchie DeGrate  can  feel  it :x    Maybe  she  can  tell  it  to  you  tmw,  haha :)   But  men  feeling  different,  we  all  know  that !   THATS  A  BIG  DIFFERENCE  BETWEEN  MEN  &  WOMEN....  Sorry  for  you,  @James Thomas Rook Jr.  :(

Oh  my  dear  JTR.....  hahahaaaaaa.....   I  love  your  funny  night - comments xD   yes,  you're  NOT  one  of  the  anointed  Brothers !  I  think  NO  Harp  music  in  Heaven,  bec. they've  alot  to  work !  Spiritual  persons  not  need  Food,  sleep,  free-time,  etc. !   All  what  you  want  and  need  is  here  on  Earth  -  BBQ,  puppies,  hugs  with  touching :)  and  many  nice  sisters :x   You  will  be  happy  here !   I  want  meet  you  in  the NW !!   We  celebrate  a  BIG  BBQ  with  nice  music  and  we  dance  together  a  Sirtaki  okay ??   For  little  help  we've  our  dear  ARchiv@L  from  Greece !

Zorbas Dance (Sirtaki) - Greek wedding Volos - ????? PALACE

Its  looking  so  easy,  but  we  must  learn....  :D   Okay,  we've  time  until  the  NW....   (  For  @James Thomas Rook Jr.  !! )

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.