The World News Media

What Is Behind the Mystery of Life? ~ ?????

Bible Speaks

What Is Behind the Mystery of Life? ~ ?????

THE DNA molecule does amazing things. DNA fulfills both the roles that your cells require of genetic material. First, the DNA is accurately duplicated so that information can be passed on from cell to cell. 

Second, the DNA sequence tells the cell what proteins to make, thereby determining what the cell will become and what function it will serve. 

However, DNA does not carry out these processes on its own. Many specialized proteins are involved.

DNA alone cannot create life. It contains all the instructions needed to make all the proteins a living cell needs, including the very ones that copy DNA for the next cell generation and the ones that help DNA to make new proteins. 

Still, the incredible amount of information stored in the DNA genes is useless without RNA and the specialized proteins, which include ribosomes, needed to “read” and use that information.

Neither can proteins alone produce life. An isolated protein cannot generate the gene that has the code for making more of that same type of protein.

So, what has unraveling the mystery of life shown? Modern genetics and molecular biology have provided ample evidence of the highly complex and interdependent relationships between DNA, RNA, and protein. These findings imply that life depends on having all these elements simultaneously. Thus, life could never have come about spontaneously by chance.

The only reasonable explanation is that a supremely intelligent Creator coded the instructions in DNA and simultaneously made the fully formed proteins. The interaction between them was so well devised that once begun, this process would ensure that proteins would continue to copy DNA to make more genes, while other proteins would decode genes to make more proteins.
Clearly, the marvelous cycle of life was set in motion by the Master Designer, Jehovah God.

Wonderfully Made.

Although it is not a scientific book, the Bible sheds some light on the role of the Creator, who designed the code of life. 

Some three thousand years ago, King David of Israel, who knew nothing of today’s advances in genetic research, said in poetic language to his Creator: “It was you who created my inmost self, and put me together in my mother’s womb; for all these mysteries I thank you: for the wonder of myself, for the wonder of your works. You know me through and through, from having watched my bones take shape when I was being formed in secret, knitted together in the limbo of the womb.”—Psalm 139:13-15, Jerusalem Bible.

So take another good, long look at yourself in the mirror. Note the color of your eyes, the texture of your hair, the shade of your complexion, and the basic shape of your body. 

Think of how these characteristics were inherited from generations past and how they are transferred to your offspring. 

Now, give some thought to the One who put in order this marvelous mechanism. You may be moved to repeat the words written by the apostle John: “You are worthy, Jehovah, even our God, to receive the glory and the honor and the power, because you created all things, and because of your will they existed and were created.” (Revelation 4:11)

Tap on Video Link mp4 _____We are all made from Love ?? of a Grand Creator. Love Him for His ?? Love? 

C9DF745F-AEFA-437D-B971-712BCD925BF9.jpeg

96B0109C-2D74-4E5E-9CBD-2F04ED95EB3D.MP4

• Views 585
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

What Is Behind the Mystery of Life? ~ ????? THE DNA molecule does amazing things. DNA fulfills both the roles that your cells require of genetic material. First, the DNA is accurately duplicated

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.