The World News Media

A BANK HAS INTEREST ALL OVER THE WORLD! ~ A SHORT STORY........AN ILLUSTRATION.... ?????

Bible Speaks

A BANK HAS INTEREST ALL OVER THE WORLD! ~ A SHORT STORY........AN ILLUSTRATION....

?????

A man has many business and other interests.  The most important is a very large bank.  This bank has interest in peoples all over planet earth.

?????

This man has one son, a special son.  This special son has been put to the test by the owner in every imaginable way.  The son has passed every test put before him.

?????

Therefore, the owner has put this special son in charge of all affairs relating to this big bank. 

?????

This son is a humble person, and never claims to be something he is not.  When asked, he always gives credit for everything to his father.  He never claims to be the "owner" of the bank, and says to everyone who asks...."I am here at this bank to do the will of my father, who sent me here." Further, being the humble person that he is, when asked, he quotes the instructions given to him from his father.  He talks to his father constantly, and listens to him closely.

?????

Given a choice.....does this "bank" sound like something you would like to know about, and be able to choose for yourself whether or not you wish to be a part of it?

?????

This "short story" is simply an illustration......Sometimes the best "teacher' is just a simple illustration.        Can you understand this illustration? - Contributed 

Bible Speaks  ~ Gold ??? it is! 

94D52F1B-34FB-4260-B78D-4396C85B1AEE.jpeg

• Views 687
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A BANK HAS INTEREST ALL OVER THE WORLD! ~ A SHORT STORY........AN ILLUSTRATION.... ????? A man has many business and other interests.  The most important is a very large bank.  This bank

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.