The World News Media

"In the Sovereign Lord Jehovah I have placed my refuge." (Ps. 73:28) ~ ?????

Bible Speaks

"In the Sovereign Lord Jehovah I have placed my refuge." (Ps. 73:28)

?????

“Sovereignty” is supremacy in power or rulership. A sovereign exercises supreme authority. There are good reasons for viewing Jehovah God as the Supreme One. (Dan. 7:22) 

As the Creator, Jehovah God is the Sovereign of the earth and the entire universe. (Rev. 4:11) 

Jehovah is also our Judge, Statute-Giver, and King, for within himself he combines the judicial, legislative, and executive branches of universal government. (Isa. 33:22) 

Since we owe our very existence to God and are dependent on him, we should view him as our Sovereign Lord. We will be motivated to uphold his lofty position if we always bear in mind that “Jehovah himself has firmly established his throne inthe very heavens; and over everything his own kingship has held domination.” (Ps. 103:19; Acts 4:24) 

To support JehovahÂ’s sovereignty, we must maintain our integrity to him. - Bible Speaks -

?????

Psalm 73:28

World English Bible (WEB)

28 But it is good for me to come close to God.
    I have made the Lord Yahweh[a]my refuge,
    that I may tell of all your works.

Footnotes:

1. Psalm 73:28 “Yahweh” is God’s proper Name, sometimes rendered “LORD” (all caps) in other translations.
World English Bible (WEB)

by Public Domain. The name "World English Bible" is trademarked.

574913B0-774E-486F-967D-2F07C1746FD3.jpeg

• Views 428
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"In the Sovereign Lord Jehovah I have placed my refuge." (Ps. 73:28) ????? “Sovereignty” is supremacy in power or rulership. A sovereign exercises supreme authority. There are good reasons

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.