The World News Media

EK Jonathan write stories for Witnesses

Guest Kurt

Hi, I'm EK Jonathan and I write stories for Witnesses. I focus on events in the near future and try to portray things in a way that stimulates my readers' imaginations. You can read and download my published work at the links listed below.

Critical Times - A Novel by EK Jonathan

Critical Times is a complete, full-length novel serialized via this blog. This means that the entire content of the book will be available on this site for free. If you're like me, though, you'd prefer to own the content as a book and enjoy it away from your computer, which is why I have decided to also provide Critical Times as a downloadable eBook. Here are the options:

Click here to purchase via Amazon.com (either as a digital download or a printed paperback)

Free options:
Click here to download the .epub version (for iBooks, Apple devices, and Android devices)
Click here to download the .mobi version (for Amazon's Kindle)
Click here to download the .pdf version (best for computers) 

source<<click

All Things New

All Things New is a complete, full-length novel that I have self published and made available download here. For iPad and iPhone users, I recommend the EPUB version. For those reading with Amazon's Kindle (or using Kindle apps on various devices), I suggest either the AZW3 or MOBI versions. For reading on a computer, the PDF version is probably best. If you are using a different device or application, I suggest doing a bit of research to know which format is most suited to you.

Crafting this novel was a huge undertaking involving many months of planning, research, writing, and editing. Although I'm happy to offer both the content on this blog and the eBook free of charge, I ask my readers to consider the option of making a small donation. Although writing is still only a hobby of mine, donations allow me to set aside more time for creating more books for you, the readers. Thank you! 

Click to download via Amazon.com
   Click to download EPUB version
   Click to download .MOBI version
   Click to download .AZW3 version
   Click to download .PDF version

source<<click

The Unrighteous (A Novel)

The Unrighteous is a complete, full-length novel that I have decided to serialize via this blog. This means that the entire content of the book is available on this site for free. If you're like me, though, you'd prefer to own the content as a book and enjoy it away from your computer, which is why I have decided to also provide The Unrighteous as a downloadable eBook.

Click here to download via Amazon.com
Click here to download the .epub version (for iBooks, Apple devices, and Android devices)
Click here to download the .mobi version (for Amazon's Kindle)

source<<click

FLEE - A Novel by EK Jonathan

source<<click

For the musically inclined...

• Views 2.6k
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Popular Days

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.