The World News Media

How Can You Make Jehovah's Heart Rejoice? ? ? ?

Bible Speaks

How Can You Make Jehovah's Heart Rejoice? ? ? ?

"God is love." 1 John 4:8 *** Your Integrity Makes JehovahÂ’s Heart Rejoice ***

“Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice, that I may make a reply to him that is taunting me.” (Prov. 27:11) (Exodus 34:6) And Jehovah went passing by before his face and declaring: “Jehovah, Jehovah, a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger and abundant in loving-kindness and truth."

(Micah 7:18) Who is a God like you, one pardoning error and passing over transgression of the remnant of his inheritance? He will certainly not hold onto his anger forever, for he is delighting in loving-kindness."

(1 John 4:19) As for us, we love, because he first loved us." Our friendship with Jehovah is based on our love for him. We admire God’s qualities and do whatever we can to live in harmony with his purposes. 

Contrary to what the Devil claims, we give our love to Jehovah voluntarily and unconditionally. This heartfelt love strengthens us to maintain integrity under test. For his part, Jehovah “will guard the very way of his loyal ones.”—Prov. 2:8;

(Proverbs 2:8) . . ."by observing the paths of judgment, and he will guard the very way of his loyal ones."

(Psalm 97:10) 10 O YOU lovers of Jehovah, hate what is bad. He is guarding the souls of his loyal ones; Out of the hand of the wicked ones he delivers them." Love moves us to honor the name of Jehovah, no matter how limited we may feel. He sees our good motives and does not judge us if we cannot do all we would like to do. 

What counts is not only what we do but also why we do it. Even though Job was grief-stricken and had endured much, he spoke to his accusers about his love for Jehovah’s ways. 

(Job 10:12) "Life and loving-kindness you have worked with me; And your own care has guarded my spirit."

(Job 28:28) . . .And he went on to say to man, ‘Look! The fear of Jehovah—that is wisdom, And to turn away from bad is understanding.’” - Bible Speaks -

F49222F7-7A79-4594-A46B-D4B0700E13C0.jpeg

• Views 162
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How Can You Make Jehovah's Heart Rejoice? ? ? ?  "God is love." 1 John 4:8 *** Your Integrity Makes JehovahÂ’s Heart Rejoice *** “Be wise, my son, and make my heart rejoice, that I may mak

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.