The World News Media

Pharaoh had to learn God's Name...So Will the Nations! ~ ???

Bible Speaks

~Jehovah's Name Will Be Known Throughout the Earth~ ???

Pharaoh had to learn God's Name...So Will the Nations!

(Exodus 9:13-16) Then Jehovah said to Moses: “Get up early in the morning and take a position in front of Phar´aoh, and you must say to him, ‘This is what Jehovah the God of the Hebrews has said: “Send my people away that they may serve me. 14 For at this time I am sending all my blows against your heart and upon your servants and your people, to the end that you may know that there is none like me in all the earth. 15 For by now I could have thrust my hand out that I might strike you and your people with pestilence and that you might be effaced from the earth. 16 But, in fact, for this cause I have kept you in existence, for the sake of showing you my power and in order to have my name declared in all the earth. (Exodus 9:13-16) Revised 2013 “Then Jehovah said to Moses: “Get up early in the morning and station yourself in front of Phar?aoh, and say to him, ‘This is what Jehovah the God of the Hebrews has said: “Send my people away so that they may serve me. 14 For now I am directing all my blows to strike your heart, your servants, and your people, so that you may know that there is no one like me in all the earth. 15 For by now I could have thrust my hand out to strike you and your people with a devastating plague, and you would have been wiped out from the earth. 16 But for this very reason I have kept you in existence: to show you my power and to have my name declared in all the earth.” - Bible Speaks -

8A561E2A-641E-421E-AA3D-B0F32F40AE83.jpeg

• Views 302
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

~Jehovah's Name Will Be Known Throughout the Earth~ ??? Pharaoh had to learn God's Name...So Will the Nations! (Exodus 9:13-16) Then Jehovah said to Moses: “Get up early in the morning and

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.