The World News Media

How Will Jehovah Remember You? ~ ?

Bible Speaks

How Will Jehovah Remember You? ~ ?

“DO REMEMBER me, O my God.” A number of times Nehemiah petitioned God in those words. (Nehemiah 5:19; 13:14, 31) 

It is quite natural that when people are in dire straits, they turn to God with expressions of entreaty like that.

What, though, do people have in mind when they ask God to remember them? Clearly, they hope for God to do more than simply recall their names.

Consistently, the Bible shows that with God, “remembering” means taking positive action. 

Can you remember what he has done for you? Do you give him exclusive devotion and love? How can you do more for him? What has he done for you?

Learn more, have a free Bible Study today it will impress you!

https://www.jw.org/en/free-bible-study/

A096A8A8-0668-4CCD-BDC7-C0ABD635F2B4.jpeg

• Views 168
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How Will Jehovah Remember You? ~ ? “DO REMEMBER me, O my God.” A number of times Nehemiah petitioned God in those words. (Nehemiah 5:19; 13:14, 31)  It is quite natural that when people ar

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.