The World News Media

"They Say An Elephant Never Forgets!“ ~ ??????

Bible Speaks

"They Say An Elephant Never Forgets! My Love to You ~ ??????

You will Never be Forgotten. Thank You    My Friends! 

I love Elephants and wanted to make a picture on them! 

Behavior ??????

Elephants form deep family bonds and live in tight matriarchal family groups of related females called a herd. The herd is led by the oldest and often largest female in the herd, called a matriarch. Herds consist of 8-100 individuals depending on terrain and family size. When a calf is born, it is raised and protected by the whole matriarchal herd. Males leave the family unit between the ages of 12-15 and may lead solitary lives or live temporarily with other males.

??????

Elephants are extremely intelligent animals and have memories that span many years. It is this memory that serves matriarchs well during dry seasons when they need to guide their herds, sometimes for tens of miles, to watering holes that they remember from the past. They also display signs of grief, joy, anger and play.

??????

Recent discoveries have shown that elephants can communicate over long distances by producing a sub-sonic rumble that can travel over the ground faster than sound through air. Other elephants receive the messages through the sensitive skin on their feet and trunks. It is believed that this is how potential mates and social groups communicate. - Thank you Jehovah for these Elephants ?

C7B0391C-2338-4845-B289-F4AEAECCD961.jpeg

• Views 180
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"They Say An Elephant Never Forgets! My Love to You ~ ?????? You will Never be Forgotten. Thank You    My Friends!  I love Elephants and wanted to make a picture on them!  Behavior ?

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.