The World News Media

Video shared by @andre_piresmarques O meu nome é André Pires...

The Librarian

Video shared by @andre_piresmarques O meu nome é André Pires Marques, e é com muita alegria que me dediquei publicamente atravez do batismo ao Senhor Jeová. Foi realizado na Assembleia de Circuito das Testemunhas de Jeová com o Tema Imite a Jeová, em Portugal. Cumprimentos para todos os irmãos ao redor do mundo. Que todos possamos imitar completamente o Altissimo do universo de uma forma plena. ? My name is André Pires Marques, and it is with great joy that I dedicated myself publicly by baptism to Jehovah. It was held at the Circuit Assembly of Jehovah’s Witnesses with the theme Imitate Jehovah in Portugal . Greetings to all the brothers around the world . We can all completely imitate the Most High of the universe in a full way. ? Thank you for sharing @jws_worldwide_brotherhood #jws_worldwide_brotherhood

View the full article

• Views 465
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.