The World News Media

"Esau went running to meet him, and he began to embrace him and fall upon his neck and kiss him."—Gen. 33:4.

Bible Speaks

"Esau went running to meet him, and he began to embrace him and fall upon his neck and kiss him."—Gen. 33:4.

Jacob had already taken the most important measure he could take to soften the heart of his brother. 

He had prayed to Jehovah for deliverance from Esau’s hand. Did Jehovah answer this prayer? Yes. (Gen. 32:11-20; 33:1-3) 

The account of Jacob and Esau shows that we should make earnest and practical efforts to settle matters when problems arise that may threaten the peace we enjoy within the Christian congregation. Jacob sought to make peace with Esau, but not because Jacob had erred against his brother and owed him an apology. No, Esau had despised his birthright and had sold it to Jacob for a bowl of stew. (Gen. 25:31-34; Heb. 12:16) 

However, the way Jacob approached Esau illustrates the extent to which we should be willing to go to preserve the peace with our Christian brothers. It also shows that the true God blesses our prayerful efforts to make peace.

Lesson? Love and be Loved! ? Even enemies can forgive and forget the pain and sadness. 

698547C7-08A5-4938-9474-6493CED400B5.jpeg

• Views 212
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Esau went running to meet him, and he began to embrace him and fall upon his neck and kiss him."—Gen. 33:4. Jacob had already taken the most important measure he could take to soften the heart o

Posted Images

• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Contributors

• Topics

• Whew! Even your own explanation above shows you know NOTHING about the subject being discussed, Georgie. …. but …. but … your command of bullshit is unparalled!  Even surpassing Bill Clinton’s ability to razzle dazzle. The problem is that your garbage is based on the assumption that everyone else BUT YOU is stupid, and can’t tell the difference.  
    • Well, I tried to be civil, and this is what I get in return coming from an uneducated engineer. Danah Zohar Zero Distance Management in the Quantum Age 2022 My study of Heidegger and reflections on the wider relevance of quantum philosophy for new thinking about personal & social sciences I was exploring during my three years of postgraduate studies at Harvard while pursuing a Ph.D. at the Divinity School in Philosophy, Psychology, & Religion. I finally published my first “quantum” book, The Quantum Self , in 1990, offering a new, quantum framework for psychology that could replace Freud’s dominant, mechanistic framework that had been inspired by Newtonian physics. Ironically, and very much to my surprise, it was the publication of that book that began my career as a management thinker. page XXXii Chapter 8 I Am a Particle and a Wave The iconic American hero is the lonely cowboy, sitting astride his horse in the midst of a vast prairie and dependent on no one but himself to brave and survive the elements. His modern equivalent is the Superhero, who has special powers that enable him to single-handedly save the world, and the Taylorian CEO is a kind of cowboy or Superhero who bears sole authority and responsibility for running his/her company. Western society is based on this concept of the all-important individual, the “atom of society,” whose power to pursue his/her interests and protect his/her rights through the personal vote is the cornerstone of Western democracy. We have already seen that this sacred individualism is rooted in the atomism of early Greek philosophy and then enshrined as a defining principle of Newtonian physics. Western society is particle-like. page 89 I'm out!
    • HAHAhahaaahaaHaHAHAAaa !!!! What a FAKER! Did you think I was  not going  to check it out?  
    • Without your being able to describe the ideas here, I reject them outright. So far they are vague, nebulous, convoluted, and wrong. The photo of a book cover only shows that you have a photo of a book cover. From the text on the cover it may be about office management. If you are going to throw fogballs, at least put rocks in them.  
    • Given that the video mentions an image that appears for an instant, it implies that zero distance would represent a future image that has not yet been captured. Considering the recent proposition of the zero distance theory in Quantum physics, the focus shifts to determining which theory can be refuted. Once again, the theory would not be feasible if creation started from nothing, which is impossible for science to accurately predict. Although light has the power to be absorbed, it lacks the ability to originate from within.  
  • Members

• e.garcia

e.garcia 4

• John Houston

John Houston 327

• Pudgy

Pudgy 2,428

• Maxi1013

Maxi1013 13

• George88

George88 711

• Recent Status Updates

• Pamela Dunston  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hi, TB
      I would like to get the weekly meeting and watchtower materials  and the 2024 convention 
      Attend the 2024 Convention—“Declare the Good News!”
      notebook, I just recently got a new computer, If don't mind my brother to add me on and allow me access to our study again.

Thank you, so much
      Sister Dunston
      · 0 replies
    • SpiritualSister 24  »  DARLENE2022

Hello, Darlene, I just love your name, I had a cousin named Darline, and had a classmate also named Darlene! It's a pleasure to know another Darlene! Especially a Spiritual Sister! There's some websites, Ministry Ideaz , JW Stuff.com, and Etsy that I use to order my yearly buttons for the Conventions! They always send me what I order, and their also Jehovah's Witnesses, that send us the merchandise we order!  You can check out these websites, and they might have what your looking for! I hope I have been helpful in assisting you, Darlene! Agape love, Shirley!😀
      · 1 reply
    • SpiritualSister 24

2024"Enter Into God's Rest" Circuit Assembly! 
      · 0 replies
    • Janice Lewis  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hello Twyla, when will the weekly study material be available. I am a member.
      Janice Lewis     lewisjanice84@gmail.com
      Thank you
      · 1 reply
    • Chloe Newman  »  T.B. (Twyla)

Hi Twyla,

When will the meeting material for week com Monday 11th March 2024 be available?

You normally post it the week before, normally on a Thursday.

Please let me know if there is any problem.

Best Regards

Chloe

· 0 replies
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    sperezrejon

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.