The World News Media

THE STATE OF THE WORLD IS SICKENING

Patiently waiting for Truth

Reading the news could make a person ill right now.  I've joked with Tom how Armageddon could be ten years away yet, but looking at world conditions it could easily happen today or tomorrow. What I find so disturbing is the 99.9% dishonesty everywhere. All politicians / governments. All religions. Even most ordinary people cannot be fully trusted. 

It is very sad that not one religion can be trusted to give honest answers to honest questions. It is not God's fault of course. Even when God had His own Nation, those people turned their backs on Him at times. And now it seems as if all religions have also turned their backs on God and Christ. 

My hope is that God will 'raise up' a True Anointed remnant, to lead His people to truth and light, through Jesus Christ. Ahh, but I hope it happens very soon. The world is certainly becoming a 'darker' place for everyone. 

• Views 379
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reading the news could make a person ill right now.  I've joked with Tom how Armageddon could be ten years away yet, but looking at world conditions it could easily happen today or tomorrow. What I fi

By YOUR superior standards of course as you have appointed yourself judge and executioner of what is acceptable.  I remember a group of people with this attitude. They decided to kill the true messiah

6 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

hope is that God will 'raise up' a True Anointed remnant, to

By YOUR superior standards of course as you have appointed yourself judge and executioner of what is acceptable.  I remember a group of people with this attitude. They decided to kill the true messiah. 

The only part of your statement that is a acceptable is that the world is morally corrupt.

@Arauna You sound very miserable and full of hate. 

If your standards allow for Paedophilia in your Organisation, and if your standards allow for lies and deciet to be used to teach the congregation, then that is your choice. I think it is your GB that is turning it's back on God and Christ.

My standards are to try to follow God's word and Christ's principles. It is not me that has raised myself up above all other humans. It is not me that has declared myself to be the Faithful and Discreat Slave. It is not me that is beating the 'other slaves' of God and Christ. It is not me that says you must serve God through MY organisation or you will die.

Your GB have decieded what is acceptable to them. They have 'removed' Christ from their way of pretending to serve God.

Even in baptism they have removed the right way to baptise. It should be, In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.  But you may have forgotton that, just as your GB has removed it.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.