Matthew9969

• Views 521
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The frog appears to be dead.…. Probably a snowflake liberal frog got upset and had a stroke when Elon Musk bought controlling interest in Twitter. if not dead it’s probably thinking “ribbit, ribb

As it turns out, I am somewhat of an expert on how frogs think, and submit for your entertainment a YouTube Video I made nine years ago, specifically for Jehovah’s Witnesses, and dedicated to my three

Posted Images

They spell like they are in a fog?

2 hours ago, WalterPrescott said:

Perhaps it's just as simple as, the fog got evicted! That's the problem when people overthink.

The evidence of the video clip suggests the “fog” is dead, and not thinking at all.

As it turns out, I am somewhat of an expert on how frogs think, and submit for your entertainment a YouTube Video I made nine years ago, specifically for Jehovah’s Witnesses, and dedicated to my three children. Should this interest you, go to YouTube and type in the search area “Kermit_d_Forg”. (without quotation marks) to hear me, as Kermit the Frog, sing “Forever Young”.

F9F88896-A693-4353-ABDE-A18D28E77EBF.png

Whoaaa! Ya got me. 
I did not notice the frog breathing or blinking!

It appeared to me that being set down, the frogs eyes closed….(died?). Not a blink. Your original question was about what was the frog thinking.

If you keep “moving the goalposts”, you will become too much trouble to interact with.

Apparently “reading comprehension” is not one of your strong points, Dmitar.

AND ….. to belabor the point, it is quite obvious that in the two cat video you posted that they are the best of friends, playing. 

You impress me as someone who could, AND WOULD, pick a fight with a mirror …… and lose.

6533839B-AD61-42FE-B839-181A773AF82F.jpeg

2 hours ago, WalterPrescott said:

If you agree with the original poster, "Patiently waiting" then, there was no reason to continue your brutal cat fight. Continue to wait and play your childish game of whose who, just because an idiot, your other persona JWinsider decided to paint a bullseye on me, and you people fell for it.

?

6 hours ago, WalterPrescott said:

Sometimes, a dog needs to be taught a listen, especially if it's a big German Shepherd lusting after kittens. That's enough comprehension.

Your comment itself is incomprehensible, and the supplemental video clip does not help.

You May want to take up something easy, like lawn bowling, or croquet.

0C86C4FC-6667-4FAA-9975-D415FFC52294.jpeg

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.