The World News Media

Regarding Friendship

John 12.24to28

Parts of the lyrics of this song, when sung toward Jehovah, are accurate...Jehovah is the One who can make us smile, He is the One who keeps giving to us, the One who gives us Good Clean Love, the One who makes us happy despite the dark days we live through in this world. Jehovah is the Only One who can make us feel this way. It's His Friendship, that Higher Love, that keeps us going and able to share Light; it's His Light we reflect.

When we imitate His Friendship by extending friendship to others, we get to share the happiness that comes from knowing "it's not what you got, it's what you give."

Jehovah's friend said, "I have shown you in all things that by working hard in this way, you must assist those who are weak and must keep in mind the words of the Lord Jesus, when he himself said: ‘There is more happiness in giving than there is in receiving.’”

(Acts 20:35)

• Views 540
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jehovah designed us to have friendships with everybody. It's only because of the present fallout from the rebellion in Eden that friendship has been marred. However, the difficulties we face give an o

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, boyle said:

True Christians

38 minutes ago, boyle said:

true nature of Jesus

39 minutes ago, boyle said:

true heart

That I don't hide my heart should be obvious to anyone with eyes in their head. 🙂

"When everyday (everyday) is so glorious (glorious)

Then everything (everything) is so wonderous (wonderous)

There's more to explore

When you open your door

And meet friends like this

You just can't miss

Get curious (curious) and that's marvelous (marvelous)

And that's your reward

You'll never be bored

If you ask yourself, what is this?"

When we realize that every person is a unique individual who reflects Jehovah's light in a unique way, it opens the door to a marvelous reward - seeing light everywhere you look.

Even if a person chooses to not serve Jehovah, that person still has unique gifts Jehovah gave them, and we can appreciate those gifts, marvel at the way people are made and the gifts they have. One bird can sing beautifully, another has gorgeous plumage, another flies with incredible acrobatic feats. 

If you choose to serve Jehovah, then we will be good friends forever, for all eternity, and today is just another day building on that eternity.

If you choose not to serve Jehovah, then I still will not regret the time we spent talking together.

I hope you have a good afternoon, my brother.💖🥰🌷

I'm not a judge right now. I'm still on "vacation".😆

"Nevertheless, I do not consider my own life of any importance to me, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to bear thorough witness to the good news of the undeserved kindness of God."

(Acts 20:24)

(I know you're not really obstinate, @boyle, it's just part of your "act"...but there are some people in the world who are truly obstinate and hateful. They can choose to not live forever if that's what they want. They show their hate for Jehovah by their hate towards Jehovah's friends.)

"“Obstinate men and uncircumcised in hearts and ears, you are always resisting the holy spirit; as your forefathers did, so you do.  Which one of the prophets did your forefathers not persecute? Yes, they killed those who announced in advance the coming of the righteous one, whose betrayers and murderers you have now become,  you who received the Law as transmitted by angels but have not kept it.” Well, at hearing these things, they were infuriated in their hearts and began to grind their teeth at him.  But he, being full of holy spirit, gazed into heaven and caught sight of God’s glory and of Jesus standing at God’s right hand,  and he said: “Look! I see the heavens opened up and the Son of man standing at God’s right hand.”  At this they cried out at the top of their voices and put their hands over their ears and rushed at him all together.  After throwing him outside the city, they began stoning him. The witnesses laid down their outer garments at the feet of a young man called Saul.  As they were stoning Stephen, he made this appeal: “Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.”  Then, kneeling down, he cried out with a strong voice: “Jehovah, do not charge this sin against them.” And after saying this, he fell asleep in death."

(Paul later repented of his hatred - hopefully some others do too.)

Stephen really had a vision of the heavens. Jehovah doesn't do such "visions" today, but with eyes of faith we know where we are going.

Jesus is my Friend, and I will be united with him in the kingdom arrangement.

I like this song about Dandelions. It makes me think of my Lord Christ Jesus and the way I feel about His Love for me as an individual. The only words I would change about this song are instead of "wishing" I already Know. I already "see" forever in His Eyes and I know we will be together forever. When I am aware of His Love for me, when I'm aware of His Smile of approval, it's so good, it's like being "in a field of dandelions."

"Maybe, it's the way you say my name

Maybe, it's the way you play your game

But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you

But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you

And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime

And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine

'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions

Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine

And I see forever in your eyes

I feel okay when I see you smile, smile

Wishing on dandelions all of the time

Praying to God that one day you'll be mine

Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time

I think that you are the one for me

'Cause it gets so hard to breathe

When you're looking at me, I've never felt so alive and free

When you're looking at me, I've never felt so happy

And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime

And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine

'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions

I feel okay, when I see you smile, smile

Dandelion, into the wind you go

Won't you let my darling know?

Dandelion, into the wind you go

Won't you let my darling know that?

I'm in a field of dandelions

I feel okay when I see you smile, smile

I'm in a field of dandelions

Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine."

All of God's children can have a close relationship with Christ Jesus. Some as part of the "bride" and some as the "kids". God is not partial, and neither is Jesus. Being "anointed" to serve in the kingdom arrangement is not any more or less "special" than those with the earthly inheritance. Just different gifts, both awesome. Jesus will see and interact with all of the family, because He is a Real Friend to All Who Love Jehovah and he will walk on the earth again, as will the Father. Loving parents can't wait to pour out blessings on the children who are still in the womb. Loving parents want the children to have more than the parents did. Those in the kingdom will be ministers to you, because you are beloved, you are to be exalted in Jehovah's Love. May you have peace in the knowledge that you are much beloved, and the blessings to come are superabundantly beyond all you could ask or conceive!

"For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, should be torn down, we are to have a building from God, a house not made with hands, everlasting in the heavens.  For in this house we do indeed groan, earnestly desiring to put on the one for us from heaven,  so that when we do put it on, we will not be found naked.  In fact, we who are in this tent groan, being weighed down, because we do not want to put this one off, but we want to put the other on, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life." 

"Now the one who prepared us for this very thing is God, who gave us the spirit as a token of what is to come. So we are always of good courage and know that while we have our home in the body, we are absent from the Lord, for we are walking by faith, not by sight. But we are of good courage and would prefer to be absent from the body and to make our home with the Lord. So whether at home with him or absent from him, we make it our aim to be acceptable to him."  

"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of the Christ, so that each one may be repaid according to the things he has practiced while in the body, whether good or bad. Therefore, since we know the fear of the Lord, we keep persuading men, but we are well-known to God. However, I hope that we are well-known also to your consciences."  

"We are not recommending ourselves to you again but giving you an incentive to boast about us, so that you may be able to answer those who boast over the outward appearance but not over what is in the heart."

"For if we were out of our mind, it was for God; if we are sound in mind, it is for you.  For the love the Christ has compels us, because this is what we have concluded, that one man died for all; so, then, all had died.  And he died for all so that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for him who died for them and was raised up. So from now on we know no man from a fleshly viewpoint." 

"Even if we once knew Christ according to the flesh, we certainly no longer know him in that way.  Therefore, if anyone is in union with Christ, he is a new creation; the old things passed away; look! new things have come into existence."  

"But all things are from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of the reconciliation,  namely, that God was by means of Christ reconciling a world to himself, not counting their offenses against them, and he entrusted to us the message of the reconciliation." 

"Therefore, we are ambassadors substituting for Christ, as though God were making an appeal through us. As substitutes for Christ, we beg: “Become reconciled to God.”  The one who did not know sin, he made to be sin for us, so that by means of him we might become God’s righteousness."

(2 Corinthians 5:1-21)

🌿🌷Praise Jehovah🥰💖

(Hey, @boyle, be a pal, will ya? I have a favor to ask, even though I know you might say "no, I don't pray for apostates" or something to that effect...I have to go through a certain specific trial this evening, I already know in advance some of what is entailed and I am very nervous. It probably wouldn't be difficult for you or most people, but I am not very strong and even little trials scare me a lot. I will keep praying to Jehovah about it, but I am always grateful if anyone keeps me in mind in prayer, because I am so weak and tired. I know the "Jehovah Factor" will get me through, it always does. If you or anybody else just wants to, please would you mind saying a little prayer for me to not be so scared? I would really appreciate it. Thank you!😬🙏😌)

"Pray also for me..." (Ephesians 6:19)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.