The World News Media

"God is not unrighteous so as to forget your work."—Heb. 6:10.

Jehovah Is an Appreciative God

Jehovah would consider it unrighteous on his part if he were to show a lack of appreciation.  Says Hebrews 6:10: “God is not unrighteous so as to forget your work and the love you showed for his name, in that you have ministered to the holy ones and continue ministering.” What makes this statement remarkable is that God shows appreciation for devoted people even though they are sinners and fall short of his glory.—Romans 3:23.

Because of our imperfection, we may feel that our deeds of godly devotion are insignificant and unworthy of God’s blessing.

Jehovah, though, fully understands our motives and circumstances, and he truly values our whole-souled service. (Matthew 22:37

Being fully aware of our motives and limitations, Jehovah appreciates it when we give him our best, whether that is a little or a lot. In this regard, Jesus was a perfect reflection of his Father. 

JEHOVAH WAS THEIR REWARDER

How did Jehovah reward Joseph?

The Bible was written for our benefit. In it we find many examples of how God rewarded his faithful servants in the past. (Romans 15:4

Joseph was an excellent example of this. First, his brothers sold him as a slave. Later, his master’s wife falsely accused him and he was sent to an Egyptian prison. When Joseph was in prison, was he separated from Jehovah? Not at all! The Bible says: “Jehovah continued with Joseph and kept showing loyal love to him,” and “Jehovah was with Joseph and Jehovah made whatever he did successful.” (Genesis 39:21, 23) Even through those difficult times, Joseph waited patiently on his God.

Years later, Pharaoh released Joseph from prison, and this humble slave became the second most powerful ruler in Egypt. (Genesis 41:1, 37-43) When Joseph and his wife had two sons, “Joseph named the firstborn Manasseh, for he said, ‘God has made me forget all my trouble and all the house of my father.’ And he named the second one Ephraim, for he said, ‘God has made me fruitful in the land of my affliction.’” (Genesis 41:51, 52)

Jehovah rewarded Joseph’s loyalty, and he was able to save both the Israelites and the Egyptians from famine. And Joseph knew that it was Jehovah who had rewarded him and blessed him.—Genesis 45:5-9.

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2007085?q=heb+6%3A10&p=par

IMG_2703.JPG

"Dios no es injusto para olvidar tu trabajo." - Heb. 6:10.

Jehová es un Dios Apreciador

Jehová la consideraría injusta si mostraba una falta de aprecio. Dice Hebreos 6:10: "Dios no es injusto para olvidar tu trabajo y el amor que has mostrado por su nombre, en que has ministrado a los santos y continuas ministrando". Lo que hace esta declaración notable es que Dios muestra aprecio Para los devotos, aunque sean pecadores y estén destituidos de su gloria. (Romanos 3:23).

Debido a nuestra imperfección, podemos sentir que nuestros actos de devoción piadosa son insignificantes e indignos de la bendición de Dios.

Jehová, sin embargo, entiende completamente nuestros motivos y circunstancias, y él realmente valora nuestro servicio de toda la alma. (Mateo 22:37)

Siendo plenamente conscientes de nuestros motivos y limitaciones, Jehová lo aprecia cuando le damos lo mejor de nosotros, ya sea un poco o mucho. En este sentido, Jesús fue un perfecto reflejo de su Padre.

JEHOVA ERA SU REALIZADOR

¿Cómo recompensó Jehová a José?

La Biblia fue escrita para nuestro beneficio. En ella encontramos muchos ejemplos de cómo Dios recompensó a sus siervos fieles en el pasado. (Romanos 15: 4)

José fue un excelente ejemplo de esto. Primero, sus hermanos lo vendieron como esclavo. Más tarde, la esposa de su amo lo acusó falsamente y fue enviado a una prisión egipcia. Cuando José estaba en la cárcel, ¿estaba separado de Jehová? ¡De ningún modo! La Biblia dice: "Jehová continuó con José y le mostró amor leal", y "Jehová estaba con José y Jehová hizo todo lo que hizo exitoso" (Génesis 39:21, 23). A pesar de esos tiempos difíciles, José esperó pacientemente En su Dios.

Años más tarde, Faraón liberó a José de la prisión, y este humilde esclavo se convirtió en el segundo gobernante más poderoso de Egipto. (Génesis 41: 1, 37-43) Cuando José y su esposa tuvieron dos hijos, "José llamó al primogénito Manasés, porque dijo: 'Dios me ha hecho olvidar todo mi trabajo y toda la casa de mi padre'. Nombró al segundo Efraín, porque dijo: "Dios me ha hecho fructífero en la tierra de mi aflicción." (Génesis 41:51, 52)

Jehová recompensó la lealtad de José, y pudo salvar tanto a los israelitas como a los egipcios del hambre. Y José sabía que Jehová lo había recompensado y lo había bendecido. (Génesis 45: 5-9.

IMG_2704.JPG

• Views 933
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"God is not unrighteous so as to forget your work."—Heb. 6:10. Jehovah Is an Appreciative God Jehovah would consider it unrighteous on his part if he were to show a lack of appreciation.  S

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.