The World News Media

We Are Loved With Loyal Love and Everlasting Love ???

Bible Speaks

From far away Jehovah appeared to me and said: “I have loved you with an everlasting love. That is why I have drawn  you to me with loyal love." (Jeremiah 31:3)

???

Jehovah also values our endurance. (Matthew 24:13) Remember, Satan wants you to turn your back on Jehovah. Each day that you remain loyal to Jehovah is another day that you have helped to furnish a reply to Satan’s taunts. (Proverbs 27:11)

???

Sometimes endurance is no easy matter. Health problems, financial woes, emotional distress, and other obstacles can make each passing day a trial. Postponed expectations can prove discouraging too. (Proverbs 13:12)

???

Endurance in the face of such challenges is all the more precious to Jehovah. That is why King David asked Jehovah to store up his tears in a “skin bottle,” adding confidently: “Are they not in your book?” (Psalm 56:8)

???

Yes, Jehovah treasures up and remembers all the tears and suffering we endure while maintaining our loyalty to him. They too are precious in his eyes.

???

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1102002049?q=jere+31%3A3&p=par#h=20

IMG_4617.JPG

• Views 859
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3 From far away Jehovah appeared to me and said: “I have loved you with an everlasting love. That is why I have drawn  you to me with loyal love." (Jeremiah 31:3) ??? Jehovah also values our

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.