The World News Media

GREETINGS TO ALL MY BROTHERS FROM SPAIN, Jose is telling experiences...

Queen Esther

21768231_1349719518460524_2936952620529369302_n.jpg

GREETINGS TO ALL MY BROTHERS FROM SPAIN.... Â  from  Brother  Jose !
Morning of preaching today Sunday.     ( some  experiences...)    THANK  YOU :)

Little anecdotes that animate us before an astonishingly indifferent territory.
Mr. Julio, at age 90, tells me that "God does not exist", but that there is something up. This contradiction can understand it by talking patiently. Man confuses the concept of God with priests. So I was able to understand and interest her until I took the pamphlet about the origin of life.
Another lady told me that she is deeply atheist. I told him I would surely have his reasons. Then it opened to show me that "god" is Nature. I could show you that Nature left in its air is destructive, with earthquakes, hurricanes, floods ....... but where do the beautiful things that surround us come from? He did not answer me.
More and more people tell me that they are atheists, but it is an atheism without foundation, rather an anger with God for not doing anything before so much evil.
Another man, worshiped, was reading the newspaper. I talked to him and offered him a publication and the right to receive a Bible course. He told me that he was tired of giving us magazines and he was not interested. Then I told him that I was willing to give him the Bible course using the newspaper in his hand. He was silent, so I sat down next to him and using the newspaper I showed him how the bad news was signs that he had before his eyes but did not realize. I even told him that I could tell him clearly what the morning paper would be. I have come to revisit him, which I had never accepted.
It costs a lot, but something they hear ...........
We continue to water, Jehovah decides to grow them .......

( translated  by  google  from  Spanish )

• Views 403
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GREETINGS TO ALL MY BROTHERS FROM SPAIN.... Â  from  Brother  Jose ! Morning of preaching today Sunday.     ( some  experiences...)    THANK  YOU Little anecdotes that animate us befor

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.