The World News Media

What's Your Specialty Food?

Everyone seems to have one food that only they can prepare perfectly. 

I make a dynamite "Burger Ultra" (pardon the old Ultra reference)  Maybe I should call it the Atomic Burger? LOL

Anyway.... I am wondering what is YOUR specialty food that you prepare to perfection?

• Views 409
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OH..... okay,  hahaha    I  never  tasted  that  -  but  sometimes,  we  really  don't  know,  what  we  all  packing  into  our  bags,  LOL  ~~  The  most  people  daily  t

Popcorn. Never any burnt popcorn ... never any unpopped popcorn kernels. so good ....  no butter or salt is necessary.

THAT  WORKS !!   hahahahahaaaaa      simple  and  easy But  be  careful  JTR.  its  strong  genetically  manipulated  in  USA,  ugh.... PS. ONLY  burnt  corn  callsÂ

Posted Images

:DCan't  imagine  an  *Atomic Krewson Burger*...  xD   How  does  it  look & how  high ?   I  remember  one  of  the  past, very high, only to eat  with knife & fork !  Smaller  Burger  okay  to  eat :P

This  picture  I  saw  today... 1f923.png   Not  possible  for  our  mouth,  LOL 

shutterstock_710855194.jpg

My  specialty ?   hmmm...  must  think  about  that,  I've  more.  Come  back  later 1f44d.png

THAT  WORKS !!   hahahahahaaaaa 1f602.png 1f602.png 1f602.png   simple  and  easy xD

But  be  careful  JTR.  its  strong  genetically  manipulated  in  USA,  ugh.... >:(

PS.

ONLY  burnt  corn  calls  POPCORN !!  The  2. calls  corn  or  maize....  But  you  said  first,  Popcorn....  and  that  is  burnt !!  hahaha xD

39 minutes ago, Queen Esther said:

But  be  careful  JTR.  its  strong  genetically  manipulated  in  USA,  ugh.... >:(

I much prefer genetically manipulated plants and animals.

A am one myself, as are my children.

I particularly like the tomatoes they added mouse genes to, to keep the tomatoes fresher,  longer.

OH..... okay,  hahaha :D   I  never  tasted  that  -  but  sometimes,  we  really  don't  know,  what  we  all  packing  into  our  bags,  LOL  ~~  The  most  people  daily  telling  us  lies :(  I'm  SO  longing  to  my  own  big  garden  in  the  NW  - when  all  food  is  healthy  again :x  Then  is  finished  with  your  tasty  mouse - gene  tomatoes...  hahahahahaaaaaa xD

I  hope,  you're  then  not  so  far  away,  JTR,  bec. many  stories,  jokes,  laughing,  by  BBQ,  etc. etc. xD   Take  care,  old - young  man 1f44d.png1f601.png