The World News Media

Last video's soundtrack at Regional Convention

Jack Ryan

The very last video at the convention, features some really awesome music. The piece is entitled “Eternal Flame”. Truly uplifting!!! And if you’re a music fan, once you hear it you will always remember the score. Over a million people have listened to the composition on You Tube over the past 3+ years and the comments indicate just about everyone who hears this epic song feels truly invigorated and inspired.

One listener left the following comment:

“When the times comes, you will know there is something in you that you haven't discovered yet. You will feel like a ball of energy is trying to leave your chest. A power that you have yet to unlock. When the time comes that you are ready, believe it. You have much more in you than you ever imagined. The fire of a thousands suns is waiting to unleash their power from inside you. When the times comes, let your eternal flame burn like a million suns. Let your power lead you to the suns...”

And another said:

“Can totally imagine myself slow-walking away from a battlefield with a great-axe slung over my shoulder and the rays of the setting sun at my back.”

The song “Eternal Flame” is a composition of AudioMachine.

AudioMachine is a motion picture advertising music production house, specializing in original music and sound design for the high end movie-trailer market. The company is the "go to" choice for many producers, editors and music supervisors in search of the perfect cue for their next blockbuster movie campaign. Recently their music was even featured at the 2010, 2012 and 2014 Olympic games.

Their movie soundtracks trailers include those of Avatar, The Chronicles of Narnia films, Iron Man, Iron Man 2, Thor, The Avengers, Thor: The Dark World, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Avengers: Age of Ultron, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, Quantum of Solace, The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug, The Bourne Ultimatum, Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, The Fighter, Toy Story 3, The Dark Knight, The Dark Knight Rises, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, Star Trek, Star Trek Into Darkness, District 9, X-Men: First Class, The Departed, Edge of Tomorrow, Coraline, The Hunger Games, The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, Kingsman: The Secret Service, The Imitation Game, Watchmen, Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, The World's End, Life of Pi, Zero Dark Thirty, The Muppets, Kick-Ass 2, American Sniper, Django Unchained, V For Vendetta, Hugo, Transformers, War Horse, Sherlock Holmes, Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, Into the Wild, Cinderella, Hellboy II: The Golden Army, 21 Jump Street, Man of Steel, 12 Years a Slave, Shutter Island, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, The Maze Runner, Captain Phillips, The Hangover, Frozen, True Grit, Taken, Gone Baby Gone, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Rise of the Planet of the Apes, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Looper, Les Miserables, 2012, The Great Gatsby, Godzilla, State of Play, Pitch Perfect, Wall-E, Drag Me To Hell, Ender's Game, Argo, How to Train Your Dragon, How to Train Your Dragon 2, Source Code, Real Steel, The Town, Rango, Black Swan, This is the End, Big Hero 6, The Theory of Everything, Oblivion, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Jack Reacher, and Prometheus.

AudioMachine is also responsible for the soundtrack of the 2014 video game, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, the first game in the Call of Duty series to be developed by Sledgehammer Games.

The song “Eternal Flame”, used to conclude the 2016 Regional Convention’s video presentation,  was released on AudioMachine’s “Epica” Album in 2012.

It is available for your listening enjoyment on the company’s You Tube Channel

Image1086.png

• Views 4.9k
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The very last video at the convention, features some really awesome music. The piece is entitled “Eternal Flame”. Truly uplifting!!! And if you’re a music fan, once you hear it you will always remembe

Well @Jay Witness you have me stumped. I cannot explain why they would use the music other than to say that it sounds good. The album cover alone would deter me from owning it in my personal home

Posted Images

Here is how Jehovah's Witnesses use the above song for their Official depiction of Paradise:

And yet I was scolded in Bethel back in the 1980's when I added a beat to one of the Kingdom Songs because it was mixing worldly beats to theocratic music?

Has our Faithful and Discreet Slave been infiltrated by the Scientologists at the very highest levels?

Well @Jay Witness you have me stumped. I cannot explain why they would use the music other than to say that it sounds good.

The album cover alone would deter me from owning it in my personal home collection of LP's.

I would remind certain younger brothers at Bethel to reread the following admonition before their next productions:

*** w83 1/15 p. 8 Modern Trends in Music—Can They Sway You? ***

In view of what Paul said to the Ephesian Christians about wicked spirit forces, would it be reasonable for a modern-day Christian to have records in his personal collection that exalt demonism and spiritism? If he knows that some groups are deeply involved in occult studies and practices, would it be safe to assume that none of that influence would creep through into the lyrics, the beat or even the record-album cover?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.