The World News Media

Daily text, Sunday, June 12: 2016

Queen Esther

305.jpg

Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations.—Matt. 28:19.

First-century Christians made good use of the Roman system of roads. Roman engineers constructed over 50,000 miles (80,000 km) of roads that linked nearly every province. The roads cut through forests, crossed deserts, and scaled mountains. In addition to their system of roads, the Romans could take advantage of some 17,000 miles (27,000 km) of navigable rivers and canals. Roman ships traveled some 900 sea routes that linked hundreds of ports. Christians could therefore travel throughout the Roman world. There were difficulties, but the apostle Paul and others could journey throughout the realm without passports and visas. There were no immigration and customs checks. Outlaws feared Roman punishment, so roads were relatively safe. Travel by sea was similarly safe because Rome’s navies kept sea lanes free of piracy. w15 2/15 3:1, 9, 10

• Views 146
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Go, therefore, and make disciples of people of all the nations.—Matt. 28:19. First-century Christians made good use of the Roman system of roads. Roman engineers constructed over 50,000 miles (80

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, Sarah Montagna. said:

Queen Esther:

Is there a page for just text? Can't find it?

Thank you,

Sarah M

The  full  text  is  above !  From  tmw  I  again  post  the  full  text  as  link  to  our  website  jw.org  -  look  by  Daily text  for  today,  13. June,  there  I  did  it.  Click  on  the  link  and  you  can  read  alot  more  than  the  DT  ;o)

27 minutes ago, Shiwiii said:

If you are regurgitating,  then quote it fully. Quit trying to hide behind a link. You know it's not fully quoted, or you would have put it out for all to see. Are you afraid of the part of baptizing in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit because the society does not baptize this way?

YOU  KNOW  -  ITS  FORBIDDEN  SINCE  A  TIME !  JW.ORG  HAS THE  RIGHTS  AND  ONLY  ALLOWS  THE  LINK  NOW,  UNDERSTAND ??   IN  FEW  MIN.  I  DELETE  YOUR  COMMENTS  AGAIN  -  BEC  YOU  MAKE  ATTACKS  AND  ONLY STRESS  HERE  -  I  KNOW  YOU !  STAY  AWAY  WITH  SUCH  OF  DUMB  COMMENTS  UNDER  MY  POSTING  DT !!   MAKE  YOUR  GAMES  WITH  OTHER  MEMBERS....  BUT  NOT  WITH  ME, OK ?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.