The World News Media

The Nations Will Recognize, I AM JEHOVAH - MY plan's have ALWAYS SUCCESS !!

Queen Esther

15 hours ago, ThePraeceptor said:

I am not being critical. I am just saying that they are ruining the surprise! The Russian government has proven itself hostile to anything not Orthodox time and time again. So identifying the envelopes containing the letters of our campaign just increases the chances to get discarded or "misplaced" without even being opened. Of course it also increases the chances of giving testimony to all the people involved in the mail handling and transportation. B|

Anyways there are going to be some busy days ahead for all the secretaries of these officials.:D:D

To be absolutely honest, and realistic, in all none of those letters (whether in a JW org. envelope or not) will be read by anyone important and they will go straight into the garbage even without the pretense of being "displaced". Also they will annoy quite a few people because of the sheer volume, namely post office employees, and as you say, the secretaries :D But regardless of that, they will have still fulfilled their objective.

• Views 2.3k
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The  Nations  Will  Recognize,  I  AM  JEHOVAH  -  MY  plan's  have  ALWAYS  SUCCESS !

THANK  YOU  DEAR  JEHOVAH,  OUR  FATHER, GOD  AND  FRIEND ❤

I am sure, all is ok how its looking. Many letters not looking like we read it on the jw.org website. Lets not be so critical, lets be very positive about our BIG, WORLDWIDE  letter - campaign !! 

Posted Images

@Anna

You  can  see  our  needs  showing  all  around these  wonderful  loving  writing  campaign ❤  I  am  awaiting  the  first  big  echo  next  week  from  Russia  or  our  congregations !  Maybe  our  thoughts  going  apart  in  some  ways....  and  I  want  NO  discussions  here  ----   Thank  you  and  greetings  from  Germany !

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.