The World News Media

HOW DID THIS ALL BEGIN : 1997 ANTI-CULT GROUP IN RUSSIA TARGETS: JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

bruceq

• Views 1.2k
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

JUST FOUND OUT DVORKIN IS AN  "ANTI-CULTIST" AND IS PART OF THE "MINISTRY OF JUSTICE" OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION - NO WONDER JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES DID NOT GET ANY JUSTICE FROM THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE : 

: "17  No weapon formed against you will have any success,+And you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment.This is the heritage* of the servants of Jehovah,And their righteou

I have now traced all of this to 1992 when Kirill met with the Pope to eliminate Jehovah's Witnesses with Watchtower and another newspaper. as source: The Archbishop Cannot Cope!    LAST year,

Posted Images

7 hours ago, bruceq said:

JUST FOUND OUT DVORKIN IS AN  "ANTI-CULTIST" AND IS PART OF THE "MINISTRY OF JUSTICE" OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION - NO WONDER JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES DID NOT GET ANY JUSTICE FROM THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE : 

Just browsed some more on that website and came across this. Looks like Putin isn't taking his advice.

Putin's Adviser called the Jesus commandments a pledge to the country's success

04/19/2017

Russia will achieve economic growth and technological progress if it lives by the behests of Jesus Christ, said Sergei Glazyev, an adviser to the president of the Russian Federation on regional economic integration issues, Christian Telegraph reports according to the Christian Megaportal invictory.com.

"If we act as Jesus instructs, love each other, do good, keep the commandments and live in a divine way, make sure that our state policy and structure are in accordance with the Orthodox values, then I am sure it will work out," he explained during an appearance on the television channel "Tsargrad".

"There will be economic growth that the government can not find at all now, and the technical progress that scientists are constantly talking about, will be present in every home," Glazyev added. According to him, most citizens of Russia consider themselves as Orthodox Christians.

http://www.christiantelegraph.com/issue28074.html

PSALMS  94: 20  Can a throne* of corruption be allied with you While it is framing trouble in the name of the law?*+21  They make vicious attacks on the righteous one*+And condemn the innocent one to death.*+22  But Jehovah will become a secure refuge* for me ,My God is my rock of refuge.+23  He will make their wicked deeds come back upon them.+He will do away with* them by means of their own evil. Jehovah our God will do away with* them.+

I have now traced all of this to 1992 when Kirill met with the Pope to eliminate Jehovah's Witnesses with Watchtower and another newspaper. as source:

The Archbishop Cannot Cope!
   LAST year, a consistory (solemn council of cardinals) was organized to discuss certain matters that are of great concern to the Catholic Church. One of these, according to the newspaper Il Sabato, is “the aggressiveness of the sects.” However, the newspaper said: “It should be no problem for the cardinals to reach agreement on this point. All are in accord that there is a need for a more in-depth study of the phenomenon of new religious movements and also a need to prevent, as far as possible, their expansion.”
Evidently, though, “the aggressiveness of the sects” is not just a problem in Italy. Il Sabato reports: “While visiting the Vatican recently, Archbishop Kirill of Smolensk [one of Russia’s oldest cities] . . . asked the pope for ecumenical aid in coping with the overwhelming growth of Jehovah’s Witnesses and similar groups in the Soviet Union.”

In the first century, leaders of established religion had similar complaints when Christianity was spread aggressively by its adherents. On one occasion indignant Jews complained to the city rulers: “These men that have overturned the inhabited earth are present here also”! (Acts 17:6) Back then, religious leaders tried hard to stop the spread of Christianity, but they failed. Today also, any effort to stop the spread of true Christian doctrine is doomed to failure. God himself promises: “Any weapon whatever that will be formed against you will have no success, and any tongue at all that will rise up against you in the judgment you will condemn. This is the hereditary possession of the servants of Jehovah, and their righteousness is from me.”—Isaiah 54:17. SOURCE : 8/15/1992 WATCHTOWER

SEE UPDATED BEGINNING TO THIS THREAD

Yes there is now a connection from the Pope to Kirill To Putin and Dvorkin and the anti-cultist apostates. WOW-- just to get rid of our tiny religion. Obviously our tiny "sect" is of no real threat to them but we are a very grave threat to the one who is behind the scenes like a puppet - master. Satan the Devil who is the "ruler of the World" and is out to get the True Religion. I do not see such an incredible culture of repression spanning decades against one peaceful religious group unless Satan was behind it all. Rev. 12:17 :" 17  "So the dragon became enraged at the woman and went off to wage war with the remaining ones of her offspring,  who observe the commandments of God and have the work of bearing witness concerning Jesus".

I can see the "burning" can you? 

19 "They threw dust on their heads and cried out, weeping and mourning, and said: ‘Too bad, too bad, the great city, in which all those who had ships at sea became rich from her wealth, because in one hour she has been devastated!’ (Revelation 18:19) NWT 

Why do “the kings of the earth” grieve over the very entity they themselves have devastated? 

The reason for their grief is strictly selfish. After the destruction of Babylon the Great, the kings of the earth evidently come to realize how useful she was to them. She provided a religious front for their oppressive deeds. Babylon the Great also helped them in recruiting youths for the battlefields. Moreover, she played an important part in keeping people in subjection.

In additional significant factor is that when Babylon the Great goes down under the devastating attack of the ten horns of the symbolic wild beast, her fall is mourned by her companions in fornication, the kings of the earth, and also by the merchants and shippers who dealt with her in supplying luxurious commodities and gorgeous fineries. 

While these political and commercial representatives survive her desolation, notably no religious representatives are depicted as still on the scene to share in mourning her downfall. (Re 17:16, 17; 18:9-19

The kings of the earth are shown as having judgment executed upon them sometime after mystic Babylon’s annihilation, and their destruction comes, not from the “ten horns,” but from the sword of the King of kings, the Word of God.—Re 19:1, 2, 11-18.

A further distinguishing characteristic of Babylon the Great is her drunkenness, she being pictured as “drunk with the blood of the holy ones and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus.” (Re 17:4, 6; 18:24; 19:1, 2

She thus is the spiritual counterpart of the ancient city of Babylon, expressing the same enmity toward the true people of God. Significantly, it was to the charge of religious leaders that Jesus laid the responsibility for “all the righteous blood spilled on earth, from the blood of righteous Abel to the blood of Zechariah.” 

While those words were addressed to religious leaders from among Jesus’ own race, the Jewish nation, and while persecution against Jesus’ followers was particularly intense from that sector for a time, history shows that thereafter the opposition to genuine Christianity came from other sources (the Jews themselves suffering considerable persecution).—Mt 23:29-35.

All the above factors are significant, and they must all be considered in arriving at a true picture of symbolic Babylon the Great and what it represents. 

Revelation 18:9, 10—Why do “the kings of the earth” grieve over the very entity they themselves have devastated? The reason for their grief is strictly selfish. After the destruction of Babylon the Great, the kings of the earth evidently come to realize how useful she was to them. She provided a religious front for their oppressive deeds. Babylon the Great also helped them in recruiting youths for the battlefields. Moreover, she played an important part in keeping people in subjection.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2009124?q=rev+18&p=par

“Vengeance is mine, and retribution,” says Jehovah. (De 32:35)

9 hours ago, bruceq said:

Archbishop Kirill of Smolensk [one of Russia’s oldest cities] . . . asked the pope for ecumenical aid in coping with the overwhelming growth of Jehovah’s Witnesses and similar groups in the Soviet Union.”

Interesting statement from Simon Shuster's 21/04/2017 report on Time.com is a clear update to this:

"In an astounding victory for the Orthodox Church, Russia’s highest court ordered the “liquidation” of the local branch of the Jehovah’s Witnesses, whose missionary work the government had deemed “extremist,” in no small part because it posed a challenge to the teachings of the Orthodox clergy".

Source: http://time.com/4750396/vladimir-putin-orthodox-jehovah-witness-lenin-corpse/