The World News Media

What Can We Learn from Children? - So Much! ~ ??????????

Bible Speaks

What Can We Learn from Children? - So Much! ~ ??????????

"Whoever will humble himself like this young child is the one that is the greatest in the kingdom of the heavens." (Matt 18:4)

Jesus’ point is clear. All of us must cultivate childlike humility if we are to inherit GodÂ’s Kingdom. In JehovahÂ’s family arrangement, there is no place for competitive strife or pride. (Galatians 5:26)

Let us not become egotistical, stirring up competition with one another, envying one another." In fact, these are the very traits that prompted Satan the Devil to rebel against God in the first place. No wonder Jehovah hates them! (Proverbs 8:13)

The fear of Jehovah means the hating of bad. Self-exaltation and pride and the bad way and the perverse mouth I have hated." True Christians seek to serve, not to exercise power.

No matter how unpleasant the task or how lowly the recipient, true humility moves us to minister to others. Such humble service brings rich rewards. Says Jesus: “Whoever receives one of such young children on the basis of my name, receives me; and whoever receives me, receives, not me only, but also him that sent me forth.” (Mark 9:37) 

Cultivating a generous, humble, childlike spirit unites us with the highest Personage in the universe and his Son.

(John 17:20-21) “I make request, not concerning these only, but also concerning those putting faith in me through their word; 21 in order that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in union with me and I am in union with you, that they also may be in union with us, in order that the world may believe that you sent me forth."

(1 Peter 5:5) In like manner, YOU younger men, be in subjection to the older men. But all of YOU gird yourselves with lowliness of mind toward one another, because God opposes the haughty ones, but he gives undeserved kindness to the humble ones."

We will reap the happiness that comes from giving. (Acts 20:35) And we have the satisfaction of contributing to the peace and unity evident among GodÂ’s people. - Bible Speaks

9F113413-5AB3-4930-B4C2-3E2C3EA1F8D3.jpeg

• Views 256
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

What Can We Learn from Children? - So Much! ~ ?????????? "Whoever will humble himself like this young child is the one that is the greatest in the kingdom of the heavens." (Matt 18:4) Jesus’

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.