The World News Media

QUESTION??? DOES JEHOVAH KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, AND DOES HE HELP? ~ ?

Bible Speaks

QUESTION??? DOES JEHOVAH KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, AND DOES HE HELP?

One gas station attendant,  in Poland prided himself on knowing the location of all the cities and how to get there. 

One day a Witness drove his car in to get gas. It was an old junker and the attendant began teasing the brother about it. He said, " I bet that old car won't get you down this street." The brother replied. "This old car will get me all the way to ARMAGEDDON, " then drove away.

The attendant was puzzled by that remark because he had never heard of a city called ARMAGEDDON. He poured over his maps but still could not find it.

After that he asked every person that drove into the gas station if they knew where ARMAGEDDON was. Of course no one knew.

One day, sometime later, another brother came into get gas and was asked by the attendant, "Say, do you know where ARMAGEDDON  is ? 

The brother replied, " I sure do" The attendent got so excited , he ran into the station to get maps. He came out holding them and said , " Show me where this ARMAGEDDON is "

The brother said, " Well first of all, you have the wrong map, "  You need this one." He pulled out his BIBLE,  and began witnessing to the attending.

As a result, this attendant is now an Elder... A brother going door- to door met a man who said very emphatically that he was not interested.

He told the brother " tell it to the dog", so the brother did. He gave his whole sermon, read the scriptures and presented the Wacthtower & Awake  to the dog...When he was through, he looked at the man and said."The dog said yes." The man said that if the dog said yes, then he would take a set as well...So the brother placed the set with the man...( Told by a Governing Body) - Bible Speaks -

1B75BDCB-7259-42A4-8B19-D3879B4A3DA5.jpeg

• Views 332
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

QUESTION??? DOES JEHOVAH KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON, AND DOES HE HELP? One gas station attendant,  in Poland prided himself on knowing the location of all the cities and how to get there.  One

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.