The World News Media

McDonalds Meets Religion? ~ You Never Know?

Bible Speaks

McDonalds Meets Religion? ~ You Never Know?

Waiting at the neighborhood McDonalds on my wife to the restroom. Didn't know the older folks sit around there getting there round Table discussion on about religion and other things.

Sitting there listening to their conversation and one of the older ladies looked at me and immediately said are you Jehovah's?...LOL (they know  even with  street clothes on) yes ma'am I am a JW and then she started to ask me does we believe in the Holy Ghost.

I replied by saying no it's actually called the Holy Spirit and that is Jehovah God active Force to get things done. And how you can actually understand that the Holy Ghost is not a person is by the activities of Satan, Satan had a confrontation with Jehovah God and his son Christ Jesus in the Bible. But the bible never talks about Satan having a confrontation with the Holy Ghost. She smiled and said thank you for the info. After all is is the “Golden Arches!” ~ Chuckle ?????

LoveUall - Thank you Brother Eric

BE9FA0A3-9AB3-45DB-A429-454AC360FFB7.jpeg

• Views 769
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

McDonalds Meets Religion? ~ You Never Know? Waiting at the neighborhood McDonalds on my wife to the restroom. Didn't know the older folks sit around there getting there round Table discussion on

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.