The World News Media

Would you support a Bonafide murderer?

Bible Speaks

Would you support a Bonafide murderer?

Get out of her my people- Revelation 18:4.

I was returning some items to GNC when I saw two ladies complaining about there modern-day Pharisees and scribes robbing them of their money with the collection plate. 

I politely explained to the ladies that true Servants of God[Jehovah] are no Peddlers of his words (2 Corinthians 2:17) it is given and received out of love for free like Christ Jesus instructed his original followers

(Matthew 10:6-12) but there's a more important reason why Jehovah wants his people on Earth to completely separate themselves from spiritual Babylon the Harlot/Prostitute because she is blood guilty. And her Wicked activities of murder of his servants and most importantly his only begotten son Christ Jesus will not go unpunished. And Father Jehovah God lovingly don't want us to share in her fate which is death. And if you continue to support a bonafide murderer you going to miss out on something way more valuable then pocket change.(Read Psalm 37:11.)

The two ladies was shock that their Pastor didn't reveal this to them. And decided to pursue the truth is what they was telling me when I left GNC.

Learn the truth@jw.org - Thank you EW

655145D0-8A02-417F-81B3-A17F74E6D506.jpeg

• Views 127
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Would you support a Bonafide murderer?   Get out of her my people- Revelation 18:4.   I was returning some items to GNC when I saw two ladies complaining about there modern-day Ph

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.