The World News Media

VENEZUELA ~~ My beloved brothers and sisters... and a song!

Queen Esther

zuzuzuzuzuzuzzzzz.jpg

NEWS  FROM  VENEZUELA....

My beloved brothers and sisters :x

As you have observed, I have been silent for a whole week on the issue of humanitarian aid to our people in Venezuela.
I have been open to receiving advice and I have meditated moved by mature brothers and sisters from various countries, who share with me the concern for the suffering of our people in Venezuela. I have also received angry criticism.

I want to be very clear in what I am going to expose you. But I need you to know how to read between the lines, because I can not expose in public all the information I have received.
It should not be necessary to tell you that I serve my God Jehovah until death and I am faithful to his organization. But I am forced to say it when I see that some believe that this humanitarian movement that we are playing is done because of the desire to play a leading role.
For those, I tell them that my mailbox has exceeded all the limits you can imagine, letters asking, begging, praying, crying, help for the sick and hungry of ours, especially of many children who are suffering. That has affected me emotionally and makes me understand the enormous responsibility of our faithful and discreet slave who governs the needs of a people with more than 200 countries.
Every time there is a natural disaster, our organization moves in hours, and helps efficiently.
But in Venezuela, the slave can not do more than he does. Betel de Venezuela heroically organizes the distribution of what little comes to them. A congregation told me that I had received, among other things, a can of sardines.
You can not distribute what you do not have. Here we do not judge who is responsible for what is happening.
We just want to HELP and not just look.

Months ago we began a campaign to send medicines to our brothers in Venezuela. Many means were used, especially door-to-door transport agencies. A few simple aspirins were received with shouts of jubilation. In these months I guarantee that they have delivered dozens of packages with medications of all kinds, especially for pain, hypertension, and fatal ailments. Personal cases have also been helped.

I can tell you that I have received letters from those in charge, thanking them at the same time as praying for prudence, much prudence.

CONCLUSION:
Regarding sending packages of food, toiletries and some clothes and shoes, we will continue to use brothers and sisters of proven fidelity who receive them and pass them to relief committees moderated by elders. We will give you information in  PRIVATE.

But there is something new that to date we had not tried for not having guarantees. We believe that we can be more useful to the relief committees, sending them monetary contributions as your hearts and personal circumstances move. We have bank account numbers where you can make income with confidence, no matter how small. Many few do a lot. Let's leave that money, the Venezuelan elders look for food and distribute to those in urgent need. Give the data in private to those who want to participate.
There are those who will say that with money to the contribution boxes to the world work of each hall of the kingdom, it would be enough. But the organization can not get monetary aid to Venezuela. I can not comment more.

I feel very proud to have you as brothers and sisters.
Mentalize that this is going to get worse. And social networks are going to be more important than you can believe. We pray to Jehovah. We obey the organization. But we also take the initiative when someone asks us for some bread for their children or a pill for their hypertension.
I leave you meditating my brothers and sisters.
Those who want to give help, just a message on my page and I pass information.
Brothers of Venezuela, we love you with love in action. Endurance, because "in the case of you, beloved, we are convinced of better things....  Because God is not unjust to forget your work and the love you showed for your name, for the fact that they have served  the saints and continue to serve"

Hebrews 6: 9 -10

9 But in your case, beloved ones, we are convinced of better things, things related to salvation, even though we are speaking in this way. 10 For God is not unrighteous so as to forget your work and the love you showed for his name by ministering and continuing to minister to the holy ones.

( by  our  dear  Brother  Jose Antonio Gutierrez )

Deyanira Gonzalez?  -  Y pasando a cosas más amables, les dejo este video :x   Enjoy....

( I  will  give  you  that  video ) 1f601.png

Anyone  knowing  the  new  song - No.?    Thank  you !

• Views 166
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

NEWS  FROM  VENEZUELA.... My beloved brothers and sisters As you have observed, I have been silent for a whole week on the issue of humanitarian aid to our people in Venezuela. I have be

ITS  NUMBER  139  in  our  new  song-book     ENJOY !  ? ? ? ?.? ? ? ?.? ? ? ? ? ?.? ?. ? ? ? ?.? ? SONG 139 See Yourself When All Is New (Revelation 21:1-5)     1. Ju

Posted Images

ITS  NUMBER  139  in  our  new  song-book :)    ENJOY !

? ? ? ?.? ? ? ?.? ? ? ? ? ?.? ?. ? ? ? ?.? ?

SONG 139
See Yourself When All Is New

(Revelation 21:1-5)

1. Just see yourself, just see me too;

Just see us all in a world that is new.

Think how you’ll feel, how it will be,

To live in peace, to be truly free.

No evil one will then prevail;

Rule by our God cannot ever fail.

The time will have come for a new earthly start,

The song of our praises

will pour out from our heart:

(CHORUS)

“We thank you, our God, for all you have done.

All things are new by the rule of your Son.

The fullness of our heart overflows in our song;

All glory and honor and praise to you belong.”

2. Now see yourself, and see me too;

And look ahead to a world that is new.

No sight we see, no sound we hear

Will cause alarm or give rise to fear.

All has come true, just as he said;

Now over mankind, his tent is spread.

He now will awaken those sleeping in death;

Their voices will join ours with

ev’ry grateful breath:

(CHORUS)

“We thank you, our God, for all you have done.

All things are new by the rule of your Son.

The fullness of our heart overflows in our song;

All glory and honor and praise to you belong.”

(See also Ps. 37:10, 11; Isa. 65:17; John 5:28; 2 Pet. 3:13.)