The World News Media

Good Point! ~ The Chariot Is In Full Speed! Feel It?

Bible Speaks

Good Point! ~ The Chariot Is In Full Speed! Feel It? 

?????.

In the fall of 2013 an app was launched and at the time less than 5% of attendees used a smart device at the meetings, in less than 5 years since the release of JWLibrary that has jumped to more than 90% of attendees in most congregations, from 6 year olds to 80+ year olds that have never been near a computer now easily use it in more than 90 languages across 240 countries. Now thatÂ’s impressive!

Photo shared by @mikeon2

169E3D6D-A833-44B6-A6C4-D571184177C0.jpeg

• Views 546
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a conversation with an Elder sometime in the summer of 2016 about this explosion of technology that the Brotherhood had adopted, from the bottom up ... and I asked him "Do you remember when comp

Good Point! ~ The Chariot Is In Full Speed! Feel It?    ?????.   In the fall of 2013 an app was launched and at the time less than 5% of attendees used a smart device at the meet

SOUNDS  GOOD.....    BUT  I  MEAN,  THE  ETHEREAL  CHARIOT IS  ALWAYS  IN  FULL  SPEED   bec. JEHOVAH  NEVER  STOPS...  But  alot  more  JW,  thats  right !! YesÂ

Posted Images

I had a conversation with an Elder sometime in the summer of 2016 about this explosion of technology that the Brotherhood had adopted, from the bottom up ... and I asked him "Do you remember when computer competency, and having an Internet connection was frowned upon, and considered evil?

He paused ... looked down ... raised his eyebrows and  let out a long sigh ... and said "Yeah ....".

SOUNDS  GOOD.....    BUT  I  MEAN,  THE  ETHEREAL  CHARIOT

IS  ALWAYS  IN  FULL  SPEED 1f44d.png  bec. JEHOVAH  NEVER  STOPS...  But  alot  more  JW,  thats  right !!

1375185_10201506413816077_1762176516_n.jpg

Yes  JTR.  so  many  things  were  frownded !  So  I've  now  my  own  opinion  by  some  things :)

11 hours ago, James Thomas Rook Jr. said:

I had a conversation with an Elder sometime in the summer of 2016 about this explosion of technology that the Brotherhood had adopted, from the bottom up ... and I asked him "Do you remember when computer competency, and having an Internet connection was frowned upon, and considered evil?

He paused ... looked down ... raised his eyebrows and  let out a long sigh ... and said "Yeah ....".

@James Thomas Rook Jr.

The Chariot is moving! Don’t get bogged down!! Look ? Forward, life will Never be the same! The past is past the Future is Coming! Be Ready! 

Got This? ???

6 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

SOUNDS  GOOD.....    BUT  I  MEAN,  THE  ETHEREAL  CHARIOT

IS  ALWAYS  IN  FULL  SPEED 1f44d.png  bec. JEHOVAH  NEVER  STOPS...  But  alot  more  JW,  thats  right !!

1375185_10201506413816077_1762176516_n.jpg

Yes  JTR.  so  many  things  were  frownded !  So  I've  now  my  own  opinion  by  some  things :)

@Queen Esther

We will look back and see everything so clear!! Let your Kingdom Come!! It will not be late! 

Matthew 6:10. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.