The World News Media

Photo for today.... 1 Tim. 5:17. Wednesday, May 30. 2018

Queen Esther

30.5. -------.jpg

30. 5..jpg

Let the elders who preside in a fine way be considered worthy of double honor.—1 Tim. 5:17.

Showing honor to those to whom it is due keeps us from becoming self-centered. It helps us to avoid having an inflated opinion of ourselves if some honor comes our way. It also keeps us in line with Jehovah’s organization, which refrains from giving humans—whether believers or unbelievers—excessive or undue honor. Moreover, it is the course of wisdom, helping us to avoid being stumbled if some human to whom we showed honor disappoints us. The most important benefit of giving proper honor to those to whom it is due is that we thereby please God. We act as he wants us to and thus maintain integrity to him. That contributes to making a reply to any who would try to taunt him. (Prov. 27:11) The world is full of people whose sense of how to bestow honor is distorted. We are truly grateful to know how to give honor Jehovah’s way. w17.03 1:13, 20, 21

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/dt/r1/lp-e/2018/5/30

• Views 288
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let the elders who preside in a fine way be considered worthy of double honor.—1 Tim. 5:17. Showing honor to those to whom it is due keeps us from becoming self-centered. It helps us to avoid hav

NO   COMMENT.... Please  STOP   such  of  posts  under  my  Daily texts  here  and  on  other  pages  too,  its  in  vain  and  I  don't  want  that.    THANK  YOU ! I  will  tell  it  our 

Posted Images

“Immediately I was in the Spirit; and behold, a throne set in heaven, and One sat on the throne. And He who sat there was like a jasper and a sardius stone in appearance; and there was a rainbow around the throne, in appearance like an emerald. Around the throne were twenty-four thrones, and on the thrones I saw twenty-four elders sitting, clothed in white robes; and they had crowns of gold on their heads. And from the throne proceeded lightnings, thunderings, and voices. Seven lamps of fire were burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.  Rev 4:2-5

Whenever the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to Him who sits on the throne, who lives forever and ever,  the twenty-four elders fall down before Him who sits on the throne and worship Him who lives forever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying:

11 “You are worthy, O Lord,
To receive glory and honor and power;
For You created all things,
And by Your will they exist and were created.”  Rev 4:9-11

The pictures you have innocently arranged depict the “trampling” of God’s anointed ones, who are God’s Temple. 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:10,20-22; 2 Thess 2:3,4  The “twenty four elders” are described in your Insight Book which you can look up.  They are the faithful anointed ones, NOT an un-anointed elder body who the anointed must obey. Matt 24:48-51 Watchtower has deliberately misled all JWs, more fully in recent times, since this lie has taken time to manifest itself. Rev 16:13-16  Frogs begin as an egg, then to a tadpole, and eventually to an adult frog.  This “plague” is demonic expressions, to cause anointed “kings of the earth” to fall…and all JWs with them.  2 Thess 2:9-12; 2 Tim 3:13

The elder body is magnified; the anointed Body of Christ is demeaned.  By placing the photos according to your understanding, the Watchtower and its Harlot leaders are completing their plan – to shatter the “holy ones”.  Rev 13:1,4,7,8,11,14-17

“Then I heard the man clothed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand to heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever, that it shall be for a time, times, and half a time; and when the power of the holy people has been completely shattered, all these things shall be finished.”

The anointed and their “daily sacrifices” as God’s chosen priests and teachers (Mal 2:7) is being fully erased by this deceitful organization.  If anyone can perceive this hidden tyranny, scripture admonishes you to FLEE. 

Matt 24:15,16; Dan 9:27; 11:31; 12:11

“Disgusting Thing” 4womaninthewilderness blog

6 hours ago, Queen Esther said:

NO   COMMENT....

Please  STOP   such  of  posts  under  my  Daily texts  here  and  on  other  pages  too,  its  in  vain  and  I  don't  want  that.    THANK  YOU !

I  will  tell  it  our  Librarian.....

The truth is sobering. The entire 1 Tim 5:17 says, "The elders who direct the affairs of the church well are worthy of double honor, especially those whose work is preaching and teaching."

This scripture is about the anointed priesthood and Body of Christ.  This is their job, not a false priesthood who has replaced them.  1 Pet 2:5,9; Mal 2:7; 1 Cor 12:4-31

Since you mentioned that the Daily Texts was your category, I respected your wishes and never again commented there.  I was unaware that this category belonged to you also.  If this is the case, I will refrain from commenting under “Post a Photo”, although I thought it was open to all.  

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.