The World News Media

Another Scripture that awaits to be seen in the light… (Isaiah 9:6)

BroRando

784a8-9ca900_fd55d481263b4e85a82294c04f7

For a child is born to us, and a son is given to us, whose government is upon his shoulder: and his name is called the Angel of Great Counsel: for I will bring peace upon the princes, and health to him. (Isaiah 9:6) This scripture easily links to (Proverbs 8:35-36) & (Judges 13:18)

His government shall be great, and of his peace there is no end: upon the throne of David, and his kingdom, to establish it, and to support with judgment and with righteousness, from henceforth and forever. The seal of Jehovah of hosts shall perform this. (Isaiah 9:7)

Notice that the Angel of Great Counsel would bring Peace to those who take heed, but he would bring righteous judgement to those who refuse to listen or obey him. “I am sending an angel ahead of you to guard you on the way and to bring you into the place that I have prepared.  Pay attention to him, and obey his voice. Do not rebel against him, for he will not pardon your transgressions, because my name is in him.” (Exodus 23:20-21)

There is much to research, but it would be repetitive. Look at the two scriptures:

• For a child is born to us, and a son is given to us, whose government is upon his shoulder: and his name is called the Angel of Great Counsel: for I will bring peace upon the princes, and health to him. Isaiah 9:6 (LXX)
  • For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6 (KJV)

After reviewing both scriptures, one can easily assert how the KJV came about in removing the Angel of Great Counsel and then deleting for I will bring peace upon the princes, and health to him and replacing it with Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. It’s a substitution trying to appease the scripture that was removed, for I will bring peace upon the princes, and health to him. Three “the”s were added to the text at a latter time by KJV translators. Looking at the Hebrew text itself, you will not find them listed because they don’t exist. https://biblehub.com/interlinear/isaiah/9-6.htm

Daniel 12:1 states Michael the Great Prince would stand up which indicates the real scripture at Isaiah 9:6 LXX which says, “I will bring peace upon the princes, and health to him” would be more accurate instead of the three titles Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace that replaced it. The following scripture fits like a glove. “Look! A king will reign for righteousness, And princes will rule for justice. And each one will be like a hiding place from the wind, A place of concealment from the rainstorm, Like streams of water in a waterless land, Like the shadow of a massive crag in a parched land.” (Isaiah 32:1-2) Anyways, didn’t Jesus tell his Disciples ‘not call anyone your father on earth, for one is your Father, the heavenly One’? (Matthew 23:9)

Now if you noticed, Great Prince is set up by the definite article “the” which provides emphasis. But in Isaiah 9:6 KJV, there is only one definite article in referring to the government which would be God’s Kingdom. Isaiah 9:6 contains the indefinite article “a” for “a child” and “a son“. If the truth be told, really the prophecy at Isaiah and the Old Testament in it’s entirety is referring to Michael the Archangel. Archangel means Chief Messenger.

• Views 293
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

For a child is born to us, and a son is given to us, whose government is upon his shoulder: and his name is called the Angel of Great Counsel: for I will bring peace upon the princes, and health to hi

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.