The World News Media

Daily text, Friday, February 26. 2016

Queen Esther

56d158d14e567_FridayFebruary26.2016.jpg.

I do not understand what I am doing. For I do not practice what I wish, but I do what I hate.—Rom. 7:15.

Satan knows that we have sinful tendencies, and he tries to induce us to cater to them. It then becomes a formidable challenge to maintain our integrity. (John 8:44-47) Consider the case of a person who becomes so absorbed in the pleasure of the moment that he ends up doing something wrong that he thought he would never do. What led up to this sad situation? Likely, the individual had gradually been losing sensitivity to Jehovah’s voice. Either he failed to notice the warning signs regarding what was happening to his heart or he chose to ignore them. For example, he might have stopped praying, slowed down in the ministry, or started missing meetings. Eventually, he succumbed to his desire and did what he knew was wrong. We can avoid such a disastrous mistake if we remain alert to any warning signs and act immediately to correct matters. w14 8/15 4:8

• Views 73
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.