The World News Media

"Heavy fog on the highway".....

Queen Esther

road-595101_960_720.jpg

Heavy  Fog......

I drove quite early in the morning on the highway. On the horizon was the first morning light to see. Then, suddenly I  saw bottom and fog. He lay like a veil in these bottoms.  It was not clear whether there was a misty ground or a meadow under this veil,  whether there was a way, fences, ditches, or pools.

In some people there is such a veil on the heart. Among the Israelis, for example, so. In his second epistle to the Corinthians,  Paul wrote about it in the third chapter in verse 15 ...

"Yes, to this day, whenever Moses is read,  there is a veil on her heart"

How did it happen?   In the verse before, Paul said ....   "But her mind was dulled ....

How is that with us?  Can others recognize what our heart beats for? Or is there so a little veil about it?  Light floor mist?  If so, how do you get rid of the veil?  In verse 16 ...  "But when a repentance comes to Jehovah,  the veil is taken away."  Ah, we have all been behind us.  We are the other way round and have given ourselves to Jehovah. This is a matter of  heart.  But how can others see this?  This is the story of the Apostles  -

(Acts 4:13) 13 And when they saw the frankness of Peter and Johnesnes, and saw that they were unlearned and ordinary men, they wondered. And they began to recognize them as those who had been with Jesus;

That is interesting. They began to be recognized as those who had been with Jesus. How?  Through their frank expressions. It was what they had in their hearts.  And when the heart is full,   then ......

Nor should we forget that this is a compassionate act of Jehovah to let us do this ministry. But tell me, is that sooo easy?  Who has not said before, when he met the truth:  "Well,  I will do everything, but from house to house, I can't go.  I have no strength for that. "

And then we have entered what we have described in 2 Cor. (2 Corinthians 4: 7)  7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the power which goes beyond the normal,  be God,  and not that of ourselves.

Therefore  dear  Brothers  and  Sisters....   let us continue to rely on Jehovah.  HE will keep his word,  if we do.

( translated  by  google )

• Views 527
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Popular Posts

Heavy  Fog......  I drove quite early in the morning on the highway. On the horizon was the first morning light to see. Then, suddenly I  saw bottom and fog. He lay like a veil in these bottoms. 

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.