The World News Media

"Hit Me and You Die" - Signs of the Last Days

TrueTomHarley

The shrewd student of God's word is not easily tempted by signs of the 'last days.' When someone points to shooting gallery terrorist attacks or imminent World War III, he smiles and moves on. He does not seize upon such low-hanging fruit. It is eye candy, which the evil one dangles before him to get him to jump. It is an intended sucker punch, and he declines to insert his face in the path of the blow.

Instead, he follows the subtle pulse of day-to-day reality, and here he finds the proof - 1000 times in doings so subtle that they miss entirely the attention of the average donkey. He recognizes, for example, that in the pond of urine he spies under every urirnal lies sure proof of the decline of humanity.

In my entire life, I may have spilled two or three drops of urine. The principles of peeing have been understood from the days of righteous Lot. It is not rocket science - or it is the propulsion theories behind it have long been mastered.

Another is seen while driving the very highways and byways of the country. One's eye casually drifts over to the guardrails, with the warm and fuzzy feeling that if you should veer off the road, these mother hens of engineering with ever so gently nudge you back on the road to life, just as @The Librarian gently guides her pupils. What a shock to discover a railing whose end might as well contain the words: 'Hit me and you die!"

image (1).jpeg

Dozens of highly educated engineers have okayed this latest advance in human protection. Score of adminisrators after them. Experts in the field of public safety have said: "I certainly see no problem with that.' Hundreds of people installed them and if they gave feedback - they probably did - their higher-ups rejected it because it came from ignoramuses. 

The most telling sign of the last days being imminent is uncovered in the trade publications that monitor real estate and use of office space. In a tiny note on page 337 at the bottom right corner is a notation from the Office of the Devil that he has run out of special places in hell.

• Views 263
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The shrewd student of God's word is not easily tempted by signs of the 'last days.' When someone points to shooting gallery terrorist attacks or imminent World War III, he smiles and moves on. He does

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.