The World News Media

Daily text, Tuesday, 16. February 2016

Queen Esther

56c2b8dac3794_TuesdayFebruary16.2016.jpg

I am trying to please all people in all things, not seeking my own advantage, but that of the many, so that they may be saved.—1 Cor. 10:33.

When we call at someone’s home, we should always show respect for the individual to whom we speak. If we find someone who is receptive, we should give a good witness but we should not overstay our welcome. The householder may have set this time aside to do something else that he views as important. If he says he is busy, we can state that we will be brief—and we should keep our promise. (Matt. 5:37) When ending a conversation, we do well to ask the person when it would be convenient for him to see us again. Some publishers have found it effective to say: “I would enjoy visiting you again. Would it be best if I were to call or send a text message before I stop by?” When we adapt to the schedule of those in the territory, we are following the example of Paul, as noted in today’s text. w14 5/15 2:13

• Views 97
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am trying to please all people in all things, not seeking my own advantage, but that of the many, so that they may be saved.—1 Cor. 10:33. When we call at someone’s home, we should always show

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.