The World News Media

AN IDOL IN "GOD'S HOUSE"? WT. CANADIAN BETHEL

Witness

This rock statue housed in the Canadian Watchtower Bethel was brought to my attention when watching a video.  The blue sign says,

“Often defined as “that which acts in the capacity of a human”, these giant landmarks have been use as markers and for navigation by the peoples in Canada’s far north.  Just like the Inuksuk, our literature is able to speak on our behalf in hard to reach places”

Please go to this link to receive insight on the spiritual meaning of the pagan idol Inuksuk:

http://ca.paganfederation.org/the-history-and-meaning-of-the-inuksuk/

I hope you can perceive how its symbolism connects with Watchtower’s definition of itself.  I hope you are capable of looking beyond the apparent superficial, innocent motivation to relate the magazine preaching work to the Inuksuk’s image, and can determine that an idol is now housed within an IDOL.  In my opinion, the Inuksuk’s definition reflects the presumed ideology of the elder body/Man of Lawless presently ruling over the true House of God, the anointed Temple.   Thess 2:3,4; 1 Pet 2:5,9;  1 Cor 3:16,17; 2 Cor 6:16-18; Eph 2:20-222

("Christ's Return - When?" - Pearl Doxsey, 4womaninthewilderness)

Yes, the Watchtower and its various “Bethels” are a composite idol.   “Bethel” means “house of God”, the dwelling place of God.  Before the Watchtower organization came along God had already began building His dwelling place, when He chose “living stones” to join Christ’s Body.  1 Pet 2:5,9,10; John 2:19-22; 1 Cor 6:15

"Jehovah's Witnesses" believe that the physical buildings and the work that is conducted from within them, is a manifestation of God's house ("Beth-el" = "house of God" Hebrew)...His place of worship, and the dwelling of His spirit. 
I firmly state that this is not only impossible, but it is blasphemy for the "Watchtower" to assume the identity of "Bethel". I propose that the facilities and operations that define the "Watchtower"... it's Headquarters, Branch Offices, and Kingdom Halls, strongly indicate where their power originates, and it is not with God. 
Of course, such assertions have to be proven by scriptural references, if they are true.

God himself knows where His resting place is, and what sort of house in which his spirit dwells. His Word, tells us these things. It is vital to compare His words to what we observe the "Watchtower" to be, as well as what it claims, regarding itself. By means of God's Truth, we are enabled to open our eyes, and wake up!

Where is the resting place of God's spirit on earth?

Isa 66:1,2:
"This is what the Lord says:
'Heaven is my throne,
and the earth is my footstool.
Where is the house that you would build for me,
and where will my resting place be?
2 All these things my hand has made,
and so all these things came into being,”
declares the Lord.
“But this is the one to whom I will look favorably:
to the one who is humble and contrite in spirit,
and who trembles at my message."

God states that He has made the earth and everything in it.
"The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and DOES NOT LIVE IN TEMPLES BUILT BY HUMAN HANDS." (Acts 17:24)

Where then, does his spirit rest on earth... His footstool?

Ps 132:7-9,13,14

“Let us go to his dwelling place,
    let us worship at his footstool, saying,
‘Arise, Lord, and come to your resting place,
    you and the ark of your might.
May your priests be clothed with your righteousness;
    may your faithful people sing for joy.’”For the Lord has chosen ZION,
desiring it as his dwelling place.
“This is my resting place forever.
Here I will live,
because I desire to do so."

Remember Isa.66:2 B?
"But this is the one to whom I will look favorably:
to the one who is humble and contrite in spirit,
and who trembles at my message."

Yes, God will dwell in Mt. Zion. 

Where would the location of God's Temple be, in our physical realm? 
Christ is the cornerstone of that Temple, and the living stones added upon the foundation of apostles and prophets (Eph 2:20-22), are those whom God chooses...
the humble, dejected by the world, and God-fearing. His spirit comes to dwell within them (1 Pet 2:5; 1 Cor 3:16,9; 6:19; Heb 3:6; Luke 17:21; 1 Cor 2:9-12)

So, God's "Bethel" is not physical at all, but spiritual (Heb 3:6). His true worshipers worship IN SPIRIT AND TRUTH (John 4:23,24; Ps 51:17,18)... not in million dollar construction projects, or a billion dollar corporation (John 18:36).

It is to be a spiritual house of prayer forever.

(Isa 56:7; 2:3; Matt 21:13,12; Rev 13:11,16,17; 9:21; Matt 11:12; 2 Thess 2:7; Mal 3:8,7; Isa 10:1-3; 1:23) (Ma55:24:49B); Isa 3:14,15; Micah 2:2; Dan 8:10-14,17,19,23,24; (Jer 30:3; 31:4,23; John 2:19; Rev 11:11)

Pearl Doxsey - "Where is Bethel?"

Canadian Bethel.jpg

cB1.jpg

• Views 422
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This rock statue housed in the Canadian Watchtower Bethel was brought to my attention when watching a video.  The blue sign says, “Often defined as “that which acts in the capacity of a human”, t

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.