The World News Media

600+ tractors in downtown Helsinki: Farmers protest against food policy, sanctions on Russia

TheWorldNewsOrg

More than 3,000 farmers in Finland on Friday descended on Helsinki to protest against the government's agriculture and food policy. 
The farmers, along with 600 tractors, came from across the country and parked on Senate Square in the heart of the capital to call on the government to support the country's agricultural sector, which has been suffering as a result of falling food prices and European Union sanctions on Russia, a key export market for the sector.

• 1 year later...

• Views 763
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent footage. As you see, the people on Russia as well as Finland and many other countries are in need.  I don't care about the governments sides of issues. But I do have feelings for the farmers in Europe affected by the sanctions and the families they provide for.  As well as the Russian people who obviously NEED that food supply.  

I realize this post is older. But as you know, nothing has changed for these people in Europe.  This is why we need the Kingdom of God. It is truly the only way to solve food distribution!   

Isaiah  65: 22- 25    

They will build houses and live in them,+And they will plant vineyards and eat their fruitage.+22 They will not build for someone else to inhabit,Nor will they plant for others to eat.For the days of my people will be like the days of a tree,+And the work of their hands my chosen ones will enjoy to the full.23  They will not toil* for nothing,*+Nor will they bear children for distress,Because they are the offspring* made up of those blessed by Jehovah,+And their descendants with them.+24  Even before they call out, I will answer;While they are yet speaking, I will hear.25  The wolf and the lamb will feed together,The lion will eat straw just like the bull,+And the serpent’s food will be dust.They will do no harm nor cause any ruin in all my holy mountain,”+ says Jehovah.

This is the Kingdom Jesus preached of. Until then, we will see hardship continuing and getting worse around the earth.   I hope the people of Russia have enough food. I am sure they have a far more difficult life than I do.  In Russia, the Jehovah's Witnesses are banned. This is a recent occurrence.  This is a very disturbing situation that will only make the lives of the Russian people harder.  I pray for their relief to come.  Rely on Jehovah!