The World News Media

“No greater joy do I have than this: that I should hear...

The Librarian

tumblr_o48yui4OyY1s865f6o1_500.jpg

“No greater joy do I have than this: that I should hear that my children go on walking in the truth.” ~3 John 1:4

Hi my name is Angela, and I’m the proud and joyful mother of the girl in the photo. Annabelle is 7 years old and loves Jehovah, so much so that she decided last year to make it her goal to become a unbaptized publisher. She was announced as a unbaptized publisher on 3-17-16 at our mid week meeting. Watching her steps toward Jehovah brings joy like no other to my heart. Since none of my biological family is in the truth (most do not even speak to us anymore) I wanted to share this very happy photo from after the announcement with our large spiritual family. Thanks and Agape from WV, USA. @denizac3 thank you

View the full article

• Views 487
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“No greater joy do I have than this: that I should hear that my children go on walking in the truth.” ~3 John 1:4 Hi my name is Angela, and I’m the proud and joyful mother of the girl in the photo.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.