The World News Media

Are you in God's book of remembrance? ?

Bible Speaks

Are you in God's book of remembrance? If you die the dead will be remembered. The Holy Ones receive a different type of remembrance in Heaven with Christ. There is also a "book of life".

Learn how you can be favored now to be in that book...

(Daniel 12:1) 12 “And during that time Mi′cha·el will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of the sons of your people. And there will certainly occur a time of distress such as has not been made to occur since there came to be a nation until that time. And during that time your people will escape, every one who is found written down in the book.

(Revelation 3:5) He that conquers will thus be arrayed in white outer garments; and I will by no means blot out his name from the book of life, but I will make acknowledgment of his name before my Father and before his angels."

(Revelation 21:27) But anything not sacred and anyone that carries on a disgusting thing and a lie will in no way enter into it; only those written in the Lamb’s scroll of life [will].'

(Exodus 32:31, 32) . . .So Moses returned to Jehovah and said: “Ah, but this people has sinned with a great sin, in that they made a god of gold for themselves! 32 But now if you will pardon their sin,—and if not, wipe me out, please, from your book that you have written. . ."

(Malachi 3:16) 16 At that time those in fear of Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion, and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening. And a book of remembrance began to be written up before him for those in fear of Jehovah and for those thinking up(Philippians 4:3)

3.Yes, I request you too, genuine yokefellow, keep assisting these [women] who have striven side by side with me in the good news along with Clement as well as the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the book of l. . .on his name."

(Revelation 3:5) 5 "He that conquers will thus be arrayed in white outer garments; and I will by no means blot out his name from the book of life, but I will make acknowledgment of his name before my Father and before his angels." 

(Revelation 20:14, 15) . . .. 15 Furthermore, whoever was not found written in the book of life was hurled into the lake of fire."

FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE BIBLE AND WHAT IT TEACHES GO TO THIS WEBSITE AT:
www.jw.org

IMG_9393.JPG

• Views 1k
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you in God's book of remembrance? If you die the dead will be remembered. The Holy Ones receive a different type of remembrance in Heaven with Christ. There is also a "book of life". Learn ho

Posted Images

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.