ARchiv@L

• Views 1.3k
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

thanks /..... LOL !!  seems that somebody knows already the answer in more than 2-3 hrs ago !! - before the "procedure"  !!! thanks for your comments and notice ! (sorry for my english/

thank you. I write that way, so more people will be able to read it ...  thank you very much ! ευχαριστω πολυ για τα σχολια, και ευχαριστω πολυ που το προσεξες !  

Posted Images

I don't know the brother who wrote these news (he uses a nickname) but I would like to point out that he wrote this announcement only 15' after the beginning of today's proceedings. So excuse me but I will wait for some confirmation by some other sources too before cheering.

Thanks for the heads up though!

thank you very much for your comment !!!

thats why I added it .... 

I do not know that brother too, but I will not erase that image .... 

I can say whoever wrote is, more than 2 hours ago !!!

the facebook post says "today, 2 hrs ago"

THANK YOU 

η αναρτηση αυτη υπάρχει στο facebook τουλαχιστον εδω και 2 ωρες, ευχαριστω

” The Court will reconvene on April 6, 2017, at 2:00 p.m.
https://www.jw.org/en/news/legal/by-region/russia/hearing-continues-20170405/

Perfect... me too! LOL

When I wrote my comment the timestamp under the post wrote "53 minutes ago". Now it reads "2 hours ago". Something is wrong here. 2 hours ago the proceedings hadn't started yet so... something's up with this timeline given that Moscow and Athens are in the same timezone.

Anyways... I still think that this facebook post came too early.

I'll forgive your english only if you forgive mine also. I'm greek and english is not my primary language. :D:D:D

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.