• Views 4k
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

16:20 Court asks the question, why the Justice Department did not appeal to the local courts according to the acts. The Ministry of Justice says that the violations were minor or eliminate

Got pictures if you'd like them? Let me know? ?????????

This is interesting. But it is based on the idea that a religion can be declared extremist for the following types of issues, and I suppose it would fall under 'failure to fulfill their civic duty.' T

Posted Images

I have them all , thanks

17:11 Resumed hearing. the defendant's representatives, please read the extract from the register, comment, that statement is not relevant information, and information about the property, which has ever been owned by the CA or MPO, but was alienated. The Ministry of Justice explains that in this form the data provided Rosreestr. Court decides to attach.
17:16 The Court is interested in how to formulate the idea of communication with CA MPO MPO in the statutes. To do this, he asked the parties if they have any example of MPO statute. At the Ministry of Justice no. Omelchenko is a sample of the Charter of the court LRO of Jehovah's Witnesses. The text of the statute stipulates that MPO is included in the "canonical structure" CA, belong to "religious denomination Witnesses". No wording "structural unit" (a term used to political parties) on which insists administrative claimant.

{court recess resume at 2 pm Moscow time tomorrow 20 th}

17:29 Court rejects statement earlier application for watching videos planted.
17:30 Since there are no more requests, the court announces the continuation of the hearing April 20, 2017 at 14:00.

7 am eastern time

5 hours ago, JW Insider said:

I'm glad. I always thought that the "evidence-planting" videos should be the most important piece of evidence in the case. Shows that the JWs are being too compliant and not giving local authorities the ammunition to play out their own prejudices against the JWs.

Also, they recognize that these videos have produced an embarrassment worldwide. No matter what the outcome, the jw.org site did all JWs a favor (worldwide) by putting these videos on the site.

What do you mean too compliant?  And how have they been an embarrassment worldwide?

Well, it appears that the Russian Prosecution is grasping at straws on this "extremism" accusation, which is a catch-all for anything that they don't culturally like ... sort of like our term "brazen conduct", which shows up for the first time in the 2010 secret Elders Handbook, and three years later for the first time in ANY Bible translation in the 2013 New World Translation, for obvious reasons.

The only time in my life I had heard the term "brazen" heard before was in a Western cowboy movie where the refined womenfolk of a frontier town were incensed that the saloon prostitutes when shopping dared to come on the "respectable" side of the street ... referring to them as "brazen hussys!"

As far as "extremeism" goes ( whatever THAT means ...) Jehovah's Witnesses are the most pacifistic people on the Earth, and are no clear and present danger to ANY secular society or government ... and most of the secular world is fully aware of that.

The prosecution tried to throw the blood issue up against the wall to see if it would stick, but from the pseudo-translation/summary it looks like ( to mix some metaphors..) the low down caper on that scam did not fly, for the reasons stated.

My first GUESS is that the Russian Orthodox Church wants JWs out of the country, and wants to confiscate their assets. Putin THINKS of himself as a solid Christian, and a defender of his doctrines, and the Russian Orthodox Church's doctrines .. plus it would be fun to confiscate all their assets. He is a multi-billionaire many times over and can afford to play with the "pawns".

My second GUESS, which was actually the first thing that came to mind, is that the Global reputation Jehovah's Witnesses have for within their own ranks, exhibiting extreme cruelty in the manner of disfellowshipping ... disciplining one person, and destroying entire family relationships between immediate families, and across generations and extended families, and across every person in his culture .. is akin to setting a disobedient baby on fire.

It will be interesting to eventually get full and complete transcripts of this case after it fully plays out, and someone makes it available on the Internet.

I hope that, since the Brotherhood has spent about $80,000,000 ( Eighty MILLION DOLLARS) on international postage, that the Society will be the ones to provide those transcripts to not only the Brotherhood, but the whole world.

It is shameful when in order to get HARD NEWS, we have to go elsewhere.

I thank everybody for making available what we have so far ...

1 hour ago, jw_dallas said:

What do you mean too compliant?  And how have they been an embarrassment worldwide?

If authorities told you to stop using dozens of books, booklets, videos and tracts, and you had lots of these publications, then it would be very easy to make a mistake and accidentally bring a copy of one with you to a meeting or out in service. But the brothers at the Hall went to the trouble to put up a list of all the banned material so that there would be very few mistakes.

The brothers were so compliant that the authorities weren't able to build a case against them by catching Witnesses here and there who made a mistake. The brothers were extra compliant with the law, too compliant for the authorities to build the case they wanted against the brothers.

I don't know if you saw the videos, but they proved to be an embarrassment to the people who planted the evidence, and the fact that they are shown worldwide on jw.org makes them an embarrassment worldwide. That was one of the reasons to post the videos, to embarrass the authorities who had to cheat to create evidence against the JWs. There are at least three such incidents, and you can see video here:

https://www.jw.org/en/news/legal/by-region/russia/police-planting-evidence-video/

AGREE AND AS A REMINDER TO SOME - LET US NOT BE CRITICAL OF JEHOVAH'S ORGANIZATION LIKE KORAH SINCE IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THE ANGELS ARE PREVENTING THE MOJ FROM EVEN FINDING THE SIMPLEST EVIDENCE AGAINST GOD'S PEOPLE.

From jw.org " The attorneys for the Ministry of Justice were unable to provide a response to the judge’s request and other related questions."

Remember these are expert TRAINED Government lawyers!

38 minutes ago, bruceq said:

ACCORDING TO TASS NEWS TOMORROW MAY BE THE FINAL VERDICT. THE VERY DAY OF MY BIRTH 54 YEARS AGO. LOL

JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ARE NUMBER ONE MOST READ ITEM ON TASS NEWS ONCE AGAIN. PRAISE JEHOVAH.

@bruceq Don't leave us now! "The world will know I am Jehovah!" Can we not see how it may happen? We are privledged people! ?‍?????????

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.