The World News Media

92 NEWS ARTICLES AND VIDEOS FROM AROUND THE WORLD ON THE BANNING OF JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

bruceq

IF YOU SEARCH UNDER "GOOGLE NEWS" WORLD SECTION HAS SOME 20 NEWS REPORTS THEN CLICK ON "SEE REALTIME COVERAGE" AND IT HAS 92 NEWS SOURCES ON THE BANNING FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. INCLUDED IN ALL OF THIS IS ALSO VIDEO OF THE JUDGE PRONOUNCING SENTENCE AS WELL AS VIDEO OF THE WITNESSES LEAVING THE COURT AND AN INTERVIEW AFTER.

• Views 502
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

IF YOU SEARCH UNDER "GOOGLE NEWS" WORLD SECTION HAS SOME 20 NEWS REPORTS THEN CLICK ON "SEE REALTIME COVERAGE" AND IT HAS 92 NEWS SOURCES ON THE BANNING FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD. INCLUDED IN ALL OF THI

I do not know if you mean something like this .... thank you ! (I do not speak russian)  

Posted Images

@bruceq Screen out to the world we are "Jehovah's Witnesses " may they note "the little one has become a thousand!" The World is just starting to know Jehovah! I'm waiting for the signs in the sun, moon and stars to see it literally explode and show his visible power. As it also says they will hide Be hide the rocks? Could this also be literal? They have hid behind these mountains too long, Jehovah will soon pronounce his judgments is the wicked world ready? Babylon it says will be destroyed in one hour. We know a short period of time. This means NO RELIGION NOW CAN READ THE BIBLE IN RUSSIA? IF so I guess Russian Orthodox Church has to throw their lies away too? ??????

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.