The World News Media

Oppression Has No Comforter - Jehovah Will Comfort You, Even Death and Pain Will Be No More! He Is Our Only Comforter ?

Bible Speaks

4 "Again I turned my attention to all the acts of oppression that go on under the sun. I saw the tears of the oppressed, and there was no one to comfort them. And their oppressors had the power, and there was no one to comfort them." (Ecc.4:1)

"And he will wipe out every tear from their eyes, and death will be no more, neither will mourning nor outcry nor pain be anymore. The former things have passed away.” (Rev.21:4)

2 pictures 1 moving, 1 GIF 

asset.gif

IMG_2919.mov

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

4 "Again I turned my attention to all the acts of oppression that go on under the sun. I saw the tears of the oppressed, and there was no one to comfort them. And their oppressors had the power, and t

Women are oppressed all over the world.  Any form of oppression is a Satanic quality.   Jehovah told Adam after his fall that he would dominate his wife. In different cultures is just depends upon the

@SHARON LEE MOYER Only Jehovah can forever rid the earth and man of pain, sorrow, death and tears. Our King Christ has the keys ? to death and Hades. He will use these to the accomplishment of God's K

Posted Images

Women are oppressed all over the world.  Any form of oppression is a Satanic quality.   Jehovah told Adam after his fall that he would dominate his wife. In different cultures is just depends upon the degree. Husbands who lovingly care for their wives are much happier - hence the instruction from Jehovah to love your wife.  Wives on the other hand should show deep respect. This is not hard when a husband is kind.

On 4/26/2017 at 11:42 PM, Arauna said:

Women are oppressed all over the world.  Any form of oppression is a Satanic quality.   Jehovah told Adam after his fall that he would dominate his wife. In different cultures is just depends upon the degree. Husbands who lovingly care for their wives are much happier - hence the instruction from Jehovah to love your wife.  Wives on the other hand should show deep respect. This is not hard when a husband is kind.

TRUE TALK

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.