The World News Media

Loving Letter from Jehovah --- ?????

Bible Speaks

Loving Letter from Jehovah

--- ?????

One day you come home and find a parcel at the door, with an inscription that reads:

With love from your creator, Jehovah. ?❣️?

Impatiently you enter the house and open the parcel. Inside you find a mirror and a letter that reads as follows:

?????

My beautiful Creation,

I give you this mirror so that you can take a good look at yourself. What do you see? A tired face, little wrinkles, your big eyes which you can't keep open at the end of the day? Do you also see your heart, your deepest emotions and your sad or happy state of mind?

?????

Now that you've looked at yourself long enough, please clean the mirror and look again, now I want to show you how I see you.

?????

You are a creation of my own hands, you are PRECIOUS in my eyes. When my eyes roam the Earth, my heart leaps for joy when it sees your love toward me and your happiness when you've reached one of your goals.

?????

I also see the beauty of your smile, the honesty of your heart and the help you give others. I also see how you look for me every day, how you find me, talk to me and glorify me with your lips.

?????

However, I've also noticed something else - I can see that you're tired and I SEE AND FEEL the suffering of your mind, heart and body. I'm so aware that this system is causing you misery. I can see you are fed up and tired of fighting. I know you feel desperate at times and that your heart is sad. But I also see that you want to continue to stand firm and that both your heart and mind keep on fighting because you don't want to leave me. That's why you should know that I cry when you cry, and when you're happy, I'm happy, too.

Please let me help you! Permit me to protect you like a father. I want to be a soothing balm for your heart and soul.

?????

I know you! You CAN make it. Please don't leave me. Our precious friendship and your great faith can help you overcome and cope with every trial in your life. I WILL give you the strength you require.

?????

Never, ever forget that I love you and will be holding your hand as you fight to finish this 'race'. Please keep going because I am longing to show you just how happy a perfect life will be.

?????

With love greater than you can even fathom.

Your Father, your God, your Friend,

Jehovah

?????

(Isaiah 41:10,13) 

"Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be anxious, for I am your God.

I will fortify you, yes, I will help you, I will really hold on to you with my right hand of righteousness. For I, Jehovah your God, am grasping your right hand, The One saying to you, ‘Do not be afraid. I will help you.’" (FOREVER) ?

1 GIF TAP ON PICTURE 

1 MOVING PICTURE TAP ON LINK  

1 REGULAR PICTURE 

IMG_0455.JPG

IMG_6691.MP4

asset.gif

• Views 2.8k
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Loving Letter from Jehovah --- ????? One day you come home and find a parcel at the door, with an inscription that reads: With love from your creator, Jehovah. ?❣️? Impatiently you

Bible Speaks, I have this on my wall in my bedroom above my bureau.... but it's still a nice reminder.   Especially now for the folks in Russia.    I feel bad for the Russian government.... they have

How encouraging this letter is.  And just coming from our Regional, it is just what I needed.  Thanks. 

Posted Images

Bible Speaks, I have this on my wall in my bedroom above my bureau.... but it's still a nice reminder.   Especially now for the folks in Russia.    I feel bad for the Russian government.... they have NO IDEA who exactly they are playing with, and I don't want to be in their shoes when they suddenly find out.    By the way, just did the first 2 days of the convention in Newburgh, New York.... have to wait till next week, the 30th to do the 3rd day.... but BOY, was that good !!!!!!!!!!!!!    lots of Agape !!!   Sharon Lee 

42 minutes ago, SHARON LEE MOYER said:

Bible Speaks, I have this on my wall in my bedroom above my bureau.... but it's still a nice reminder.   Especially now for the folks in Russia.    I feel bad for the Russian government.... they have NO IDEA who exactly they are playing with, and I don't want to be in their shoes when they suddenly find out.    By the way, just did the first 2 days of the convention in Newburgh, New York.... have to wait till next week, the 30th to do the 3rd day.... but BOY, was that good !!!!!!!!!!!!!    lots of Agape !!!   Sharon Lee 

@SHARON LEE MOYER I loved the letter also! From my archives but I cry every time I read it! We are loved! Thank you for your support! ??❣️??

39 minutes ago, Teel Ramona said:

How encouraging this letter is.  And just coming from our Regional, it is just what I needed.  Thanks. 

@Teel Ramona This letter makes me cry. But to think how much we are loved by Jehovah is so touching! My favorite talk on Friday, it was about How Jehovah feels pain. What a message! Can you imagine 1,000's of years knowing His Promises will bring it To reality! What a loving God. Thank you for your support! Jehovah bless! ??❣️??

Hermosa carta de nuestro amado Padre Jehova.  Me ha llegado al fondo de mi corazón, El sabe exactamente cómo nos sentimos en momentos tristes en nuestras vidas. El nos da las fuerzas necesarias para salir adelante, pues siempre podemos agarrarnos de Su mano. :)

5 minutes ago, Gloria Medina said:

Hermosa carta de nuestro amado Padre Jehova.  Me ha llegado al fondo de mi corazón, El sabe exactamente cómo nos sentimos en momentos tristes en nuestras vidas. El nos da las fuerzas necesarias para salir adelante, pues siempre podemos agarrarnos de Su mano. :)

@Gloria Medina 

¡Qué alegría tener Padre Amoroso! Somos bendecidos Gracias por tus comentarios. Ágape, ??❣️??

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.